Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Food Handling and Barista
HGS Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 13, 2016
I started working here when the location first opened. I loved the job and the people I worked with. The co-workers were kind and polite and we looked out for one another and helped each other out.

I especially enjoyed meeting celebrities that happened to be doing a show or concert at the Peoria Civic Center. After talking with so many celebrities you learn that they are just people with amazing talents but it was great to be able to say you carried on a conversation with them (even if we were not allowed to ask for autographs or memorabilia).
Lacks professionalism from corporate
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 1, 2016
A typical day at work involves assisting customer over the phone with troubleshooting needs. Many of the customers are angry and you learn to work around that. The training here is very good. Better than I've heard from other Customer Service related jobs. Co-Workers were the only reason you stayed and sometimes the reason some people left. It is a diverse environment which is a great learning experience. The hardest part of the job was some of the angry callers. At times early on with the job it can be very difficult to not take things personally. The most enjoyable part of the job was the last manager I had there along with the co-workers I had on that team. They were like family.
Pros
set hours
Cons
short lunches and breaks. Timed when having to use restroom
Productive and fast paced environment
Elite Team Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 28, 2016
This job had a fast turn over rate for employees, due to it's strict attendance rules, however, this did weed out the potential slackers and paved the way for stronger agents. The advancement was typically done by favoritism, sometimes without interviews even being given, and agents being told they would advance before interviews were held.
Pros
Steady breaks, consistant raises every six months, strong leaders
Cons
Possibly too strict attendance policy, pay was counted by the minute instead of by the hour
Would not recommend this company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 29, 2016
Decent pay, no benefits, no breaks, bad management and coworkers, terrible hours with no schedule flexibility. I would not advise anyone to work for this company.
My co workers are fun
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMay 28, 2016
The pay is low. It is not a place for advancement. It is a place where it seems that there is a lot of favoritism. My co workers were very nice. It is a place if don't need a flexible schedule.
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Low pay
Overall good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 18, 2016
The hardest part of the job was to upsell to dissatisfied customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work from home.
Productive Enviroment
Trainer (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 9, 2016
HGS is a great company that promotes team togetherness. The organization builds on hiring within for management positions.
Pros
Schedules
Cons
n/a
Small Company mentality , growth is difficult
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 26, 2016
HGS is a graet spring board to a better job, You will learn alot because your doing everything.The vision for the company is not clear , direction is hard to follow. No one is willing to take a risk to grow.
Know What You Get Yourself Into.
Customer Service, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 21, 2016
I worked in a fast paced call center environment and had to be quick on my feet, flexible and adaptable. I worked an Awesome shift that was Monday Through Friday, 7 Am to 4 PM.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No Benefits
"Very high turn over rate and zipcar outsourcing"
CSR Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 20, 2016
Cons
Not paid for bathroom breaks. They say it’s because it’s an Indian based company
$9.15 per hour
Low to no raises.
Lucky to work 40 hours a week since you’re being outsourced to Mexico.
Slow computers
Slow in updating information which will get you fired
Always late on bonus and paychecks
They change your schedule so you maybe late and it’s your fault
They call it coaching however when you’re fired it’s a write-up and decline your unemployment
They lie that you was written up twice however you’ve been written up once that you know
Coaching / Write-up you can’t put in your rebuttal
They can only write you up, you can’t write them up
They’ve admitted to cut the hours to where you can’t function financially and have to look elsewhere to avoid unemployment.
Irate customer automatically your fault
If someone had a dog with flees they bring them in, they don’t send them home or do anything about the fleas. Seriously not joking
Chairs that you sit in are always broken. They claim they take them out of commission however they just move them to the other side of the building
High turnover rate and high firing. Example 90% of your class will leave quickly. 8 Managers in a year have been fired
First you're a free member of ZIPCAR then once you're fired they cancel your membership
I'm just going to stop from here. If you still don't get it then good luck.
Pros
job till you find something else quickly
Cons
See above
easy work environment
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 20, 2016
HGS was an easy work environment though very strict and management really didn't show much care for its employees. I feel like if they cared for how there employees felt it would be a great job.
Pros
quiet
Cons
poor management
productive
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 25, 2016
Nice environment to work in
Management would be easy to talk to good schedule enjoyed taking calls for the company good equipment and nice work place
Best place to work
Billing and sales lead Operator (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 24, 2016
Best company i have ever worked for and cares about their employees with great opportunity. I have progressed as an individual at this company vastly.
It can turn into a creer
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 10, 2016
has many projects to be assigned too and pay is good. they will train you and moving up in company is obtainable. The supervisors are friendly and training staff and HR are good people too.
Non productive
Agent (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 3, 2016
Co workers wonderful leads are not knowledgeable and power hungry. Very unprofessional environment. Company has many kinks to work out.
Pros
Wonderful co workers
Cons
Short lunches
Productive fun workplace with a variety of duties
Global Outsourcing (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOFebruary 29, 2016
Reaching out to Seed Dealers by phone to schedule deliveries of chemicals. I've learned SAP and more advanced in Excel. My co-workers are a great group to work with that make my job the most enjoyable part of my day. We all work as a team.
Pros
Always having food days
Cons
Too far of a drive
Productive and fun workplace
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAFebruary 29, 2016
I learned a lot about the health insurance market while working here,
management is great. Flexible work hours and the staff are very helpful.
hard worker and dependable love working in the call center
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 24, 2016
I love to be help get the job done as well meet my goals before the end of the day. I like to multi task and sitting working from a computer as well as answering phones. I'm always learning new things at work. I'm a team player when it comes to co workers needing help. The hardest part of a job when co workers call off. The most thing I enjoy about a job is being employed, challenges and learning new skills.
Pros
learning more
Cons
I like to sit at my desk and a work work work staying busy keep you focus on your job.
Good Atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILFebruary 21, 2016
Coworkers and management was always understanding when issues came up and willing to assist in helping when advise was needed.
Productive work place fun enviorment
Technical Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 17, 2016
HINDUJA was a good place work it had good management there. I learned a lot working with my manager i would recommend this place of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

73%