Pros: good learning experience and exposure with practical dealing
Cons: long hours and bad food
* I got to visit different Hangers where aircrafts like Mirage-2000,Jaguar,Kiran,Hawk etc and learned the work on them.
* Also got to learn about flight testing and parameter check during internship.
*In labs got to learn about inverters,motors,sensors,relays used by seniors and scientists and was very helpful.Co workers were really helpful and the – more... guided me everywhere needed
* Management was satisfying and they were really busy as people from UK came there for Flight Testing.
* The most enjoyable part was sitting in Mirage and Jaguar's cockpit and understanding the lighting,braking,fuel tank indicators systems.
* The hardest part was fabrication and wiring part of the Mirage aircraft which is really huge and time taking plus it requires accuracy too. – less