Hines

Hines Employer Reviews

Great Place to Work
Property Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 29, 2014
Little advancement, and compensation is fair. Training programs are excellent.
Professional Office with some fun
Management Assistant (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 21, 2014
A typical day would begin with opening mail, distributing where it goes. There are a variety of projects and items that are worked on throughout the day. It can get hectic with the phones, visitors and your daily work. Hardest part of the job is managing the different personalities you have in each supervisor.
I loved my boss at Hines but the other office members were not very friendly
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2014
I learned a lot about renting corporate space and construction of high rises
Favorite job ever had.
Building Engineer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 28, 2013
Best job I ever had great chance to grow with them stable and awesome experience.
it is great
Commercial Building Engineer (Current Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: wretweert55e
Cons: wet53t35t
its super great! what can i say!!!! i work and get paid! i go to work daily, and get paid weekly. i do work in exchange for money. paid in usd. straight to my checking account.
good place to work
Project Accountant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 20, 2013
Reviewed monthly general ledger accounting and account analysis to ensure accuracy and completeness, using Oracle and Yardi software. Reviewed monthly and quarterly operating reports for three commercial properties. Worked with straight line rent (FAS 13) schedules, deferred lease costs schedules, and depreciation schedules, G/L reconciliations, 1099’s, – more... budgeting, and preparation of information for external audits. Assisted in supervision of property accountants. – less
Talented Individuals
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 9, 2013
Talented staff, work hard, long hours at times, learn a lot. Great product.
Nice place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 12, 2013
Nice work environment much room for growth as company is doing a lot of development
Nice environment
College Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 8, 2012
Everyone in the office was very welcoming and willing to help with any problems. I have never felt more welcomed and relaxed at a job before.
Productive workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Marbella, ANAugust 2, 2013
Pros: excellent commisions
Cons: working on saturdays
A typical day at work includes the following duties:

To schedule appointments with collaborators and clients, manage the sale from catchment to completion, including price negotiation which from my point of view, it is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Also, I look for new collaborators who might be interested in selling our product. My aim is to – more... work close with all collaborators in order to maintain a supportive and fluent relationship. I usually provide them latest information, guidance and any marketing material they require.

With reference to the target clients, I generate and qualify leads. I always respond promptly to telephone or internet inquiries and make a follow up on the customer interaction by recording details of inquiries, comments and visits in our company database

I am in charge of the emailing campaigns to both collaborators and clients, as well as the content of the marketing library.

It is also fun to organize and schedule customer inspection visits by arranging airport transport, accommodation, welcome pack in accordance with the client’s preferences and requirements. – less
environnement de travail agréable
ASSISTANTE (Former Employee), la Défense ParisSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: gros projets de buildings très interressant
Cons: disponibilité total jour soirée et week end même pour un travaille de bureau
en charge des dossiers de projets avec le directeur commerciale je m'occupais d'organiser les différentes réunions et la création des dossiers jusqu'à la signature des contrats et l'évolution des travaux de constructions jusqu'à la mise en route des immeubles.