We are seeking a security developer who is proficient with .NET development; but also proficient and conversant with security and service layers.
This engagement will be focused on ensuring that the project schedule and efforts to move the client's security toward industry standard AD/ADFS and FIM implementations are completed timely. Activities to be completed are listed below including a screen snapshot diagram of the perceived project Review the current FIM/AD/ADFS implementation, assess current system health of FIM and ADFS, and make any recommendations for changes/updates. 1. Review current FIM configuration, gather Application security requirements, gather any pain points in the current configuration, and advise on needed changes to FIM. a. Assess the possible need for additional management agents. b. Help define if/when the FIM portal interface should be deployed as the central Identity Management interface. 2. Advise on approach for separation of authentication and application security role functions between proprietary DB application stores, FIM and AD. 3. Assist with development.
The position requires expertise on Active Directory, ADFS, UAG and Microsoft FIM. The Engineer / consultant is required to
- Define complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs and deliver high quality solutions based on single sign-on technologies and secure gateways
- Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions
- Collaborate with hardware, OS, DBA, CRM, Application Development technical teams to ensure proper integration of the environment
- Strong background in windows OS, virtualization, and the Microsoft Active Directory service model
- Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003
- Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM) 2007 /
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 including design and implementation.
- Microsoft Metadirectory Services Namespace in C#
- ADFS Administration and SAML 2.0 protocol & Authentication
- Windows platform and its components, along with IIS, Certificate Services, Clustering, and File & Print services
- MS-SQL environment and .Net environment (2.0 and Above)
- Sharepoint-ADFS-SSO Integration is desired
- CRM Security is desired
- Load Balancer, Failover, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business continuance capabilities.
- WIF framework
- Authentication methodologies: SSO, Active Directory, and/or LDAP
- Scripting and process/procedure automation experience is required.
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team. Programmers typically are involved in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work. Programmers have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by the Application Team. The Programmer works with the Functional Architect and Technical Architecture Specialist on an as needed basis to ensure that design and code meets customer requirements.
Years of Relevant Experience:
10 plus years
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study preferred.
- Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within large complex systems.
- Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.
- Demonstrated technical expertise integrating a variety of diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.
- Proven experience mentoring and performing supervisory functions for technical teams.
- Ability to make best practice recommendations based on past work.
- Proven ability to present complex technical constructs to business and non-technical users.
- Proven ability to collaborate with business users, project managers and technical architects.
Interviews are in person or webcam if out of town.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Hire CIO, Inc. specializes in providing our clients with operational and technical leadership skills and experience necessary to build...