Hire Dynamics

Hire Dynamics Employee Reviews

Fun productive work place and a great enviorment
Temp Services (Former Employee), Duluth, GeorgiaAugust 12, 2015
At this job as an warehouse associate i learned how to work machines, ship and pack. My manager was a sweet energetic, happy person who made sure that our task was completed by the time we leave for the day. My corkers was a lot of help is is didn’t know how to do something or if the machine had a problem they would fix it for me or tell me how to. The hardest part of the job was meeting the exceptions sometimes because sometimes the machine when start messing up. the most enjoyable part of the job was that I didn’t have to stand I.
Very unmotivated staff
Associate (Former Employee), Carson City, NVAugust 10, 2015
The staff at Hire Dynamics are unmotivated, Do not review applicants before sending them on an assignment and do not follow up on resumes and other inquires as is there job.
Not Happy
Order Picker (Current Employee), McDonough, GAAugust 8, 2015
Not really satisfied with this company. There is no job security, and they don't fight for their employees. The pay is terrible for the work you do. They make a lot of promises that they don't fulfill.
Strict
Healthcare Concierge (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 7, 2015
There wasn't much room for advancement with this company... I wish that I could have received more adequate training. I will say that I felt safe and secure while employed here.
good paying jobs sent on
Document scanning (Current Employee), marrietta, gaAugust 3, 2015
Pros: job types
Cons: no work
good to work for when work available. jobs sent to were good paying jobs with nice work. the company that was sent to was very nice people and the staff at hire dynamics was very nice. although they stopped sending me to jobs I think they are very nice people.
The assignments leave something to be desired
Temporary Agent (Current Employee), dunwoody,gaJuly 4, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: short breaks and jacked up pay
I am sure Hire Dynamics is great but the assignment that they have with Convergent is awful. They tell you the pay is 10.00 an hour but the pay actually fluctuates between 9-12 an hour. one week you could make 11 but the next week you could make 9. the breaks are only 20 minutes and you are penalized if you use the full 20 minutes.
QUIDSI / AMAZON / DBA DIAPERS.COM (Former Employee), Reno, NVJune 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch friday
Cons: work sometimes 18 hrs
Very busy days.
This is a great place to work.
They have great management.
Always have lots of work.
Very involved with employee.
Unreliable
Temp (Former Employee), Reno, NVJune 11, 2015
This temp agencies suffers from similar problems as the others, not reliable in continued work. At the same time, this particular temp agencies treat the employees like dirt.
Would not recommend
Recruiter (Former Employee), Pendergrass, GAMay 12, 2015
Not a good management team. Human Resource is strictly for the Company and is not non bias as they should be. Employees are not treated equally. They do a great job for the most part in screening potential new employees.
Good Company to work for
On-Site Manager/Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2015
Pros: Good enviroment
Cons: Life balance
It's a great company to work for. Great people and they really invest on the employees. Love the parties and mid year meetings, love the gifts.
On the down side it is required to work 24/7, no time for family...
Fun place to work; always exciting things going on
Forklift Operator / Per Diem Positions (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2015
Pros: time off honred
Cons: none
Days at work really nice, enjoyed the people I was around. Positive atmoshere. Learned that the customer is the most important person to the company. Make them happy, we're happy.
Stein Mart
Material Handler (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAApril 5, 2015
Pros: 30 minutes for lunch break
Cons: three 15 minutes for short breaks
work night shifts.
keep my eyes on the line and catch the jams. And scan the boxes and put the boxes in the correct department. My co-worker they pay attention to me because I know the system better and they can learn from me. The job is easy.
Productive work place
On-Site Recruiter/Customer Service (Former Employee), Duluth, GAFebruary 27, 2015
On a typical day, I made sure daily duties were met and ensure constant communication and productivity. provide support to a team of Executives and associates.
Interesting
Alwas Helpful (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: less supervision
Always ready for work, and perform with the highest quality.
Stay focus on what I have to do at all times.
Great management.
Helping customers.
Hardest part of job was getting customers to follow me.
Great co- workers.
I learn more about computers then I knew.
working for diffrent companys
Receiving Clerk / Label Clerk (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 9, 2015
warehouse work. packing picking working with new people all the time. learning time management. the people are good to work with. the management helps when and where they are needed.
Productive work environment
Scanner (Current Employee), McDonough, GAJanuary 13, 2015
A typical work day consists of scanning items into a specific location. I get along with all co-workers and supervisors and enjoy the peaceful, stress free environment. Most enjoyable part of my job is the position in which I am in, I enjoy my work and I am awaiting a recommendation to become permanent as I now work for a temporary agency.
enthusiasm and customer service. As well as sales.
Tonner Process and Cap Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GANovember 19, 2014
Ensured that each customer received outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which included greeting and acknowledging every customer.
Maintained an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
Rang up sales at registers and bagged groceries.
Trained several new employees and ensured their understanding of working a register and sales.
Assisted co-workers and managers when needed and maintained a clean workspace.
good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2014
its a good comany to work with good jod its a good comany to work with good jod
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2014
Reported to two Vice Presidents of Sales/Financial Advisors. Administered and organized the daily new business process for financial and retirement planning. Worked extensively with confidential data to adhere to FINRA and SEC compliance regulations. Submitted and processed existing and new client’s paperwork to various mutual fund, trust companies, money manager, and insurance companies. Developed good rapport with clients. Provided marketing support for financial and retirement planning. Event Planning. Opened IRA and Trust accounts
Great assignments with great flexibility and hours
HR Onboarding Assistant (Current Employee), Alpharetta GeorgiaNovember 5, 2014
Very friendly and enthusiastic staff.
I learned the more willing you are the better assignments you will receive and you will receive them very often.
Management is very approachable and willing to assist.
Nothing was hard about the jobs assigned.
Getting paid weekly with incentives was the best
Industry