Hire Logic LLC Employee Reviews

Lots of great company use them for hiring
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 9, 2016
They placed me with a company called Inspectech. A awesome job! Fair pay. They will work with you when needed. Always friendly. Pay each week. Easy to turn in time cards.
Great place to work if you are looking to get your foot in the door somewhere
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2013
Hire Dynamics is a great place to work if you are looking to get your foot in the door in a warehouse or customer service position. The staff is very professional and helpful. However, like all temp agencies job security is a stressful thing. After your assignment comes to an end another assignment may not be readily available or salary may not be the same.
Pros
professional work environment, thoughtful staff
Cons
job security
Very attentive Management to client & employees needs!
Call Center Agent/Call Center Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 3, 2012
This was actually the most fruitful working experience I have experienced working for a temp agency. While there were no benefits in the temp culture then, the recruiters did an excellent job of placement and follow up. They also did a pretty good job of job placement with regard to skill set compatibility.
Pros
great placement & staff
Cons
no benefits
Great place to work and wonderful placement guides
TEMPORARY POSITIONS (Warehouse/Secretarial) (Former Employee) –  Reno, NvOctober 18, 2013
This was one of the best places to work for! The pleacement people worked very hard to keep you working and for a temporary to permanent placement agency they had great benefits! Thanks Hire Dynamics - you will be missed!
Pros
Temporary employment, great benefits and fantastic people to help you along with weekly paychecks!
Cons
Sometimes a lull in employment but not too very much at any one time!
This is a temporary agency.
Entergy Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2014
This agency was great. I never had any problems with payroll or not being paid accurately. It is temporary assignments with lower wages than the permanent employees but it is a start. Once again benefits are not that desirable.
Pros
The agnecy will work at placing you on an assignment
Cons
Lower wages and temporary assignments.
Hire Dynamics is a Staffing Agency
Cypress Care - Pharmacy Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 28, 2014
They found me a Customer Service Job (Workers Compensation). I dealt with Attorney's , Pharmacy's, Patients. I was the point of contact which I enjoyed. I knew that the issues would be resolved.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
znever was offered a permanent position.. after working almost 2 yrs with them.
Fun work environment
Quality Assurance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 14, 2014
This job has no way advancing or even lateral movement. Also low compensation.
Pros
No pros
Cons
have to apply through temp. service
Good
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mcdonough, GAFebruary 28, 2012
Its a good company to work for. They take care of their own. Benefits are not that good due to the fact there a staffing agency.
I had fun working with my machine that time go by.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJuly 23, 2014
I learn about good safety rules and regulation about the job.
Pros
take our breaks on time
Cons
goob benifits
enthusiasm and customer service. As well as sales.
Tonner Process and Cap Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GANovember 19, 2014
Ensured that each customer received outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which included greeting and acknowledging every customer.
Maintained an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
Rang up sales at registers and bagged groceries.
Trained several new employees and ensured their understanding of working a register and sales.
Assisted co-workers and managers when needed and maintained a clean workspace.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2014
Reported to two Vice Presidents of Sales/Financial Advisors. Administered and organized the daily new business process for financial and retirement planning. Worked extensively with confidential data to adhere to FINRA and SEC compliance regulations. Submitted and processed existing and new client’s paperwork to various mutual fund, trust companies, money manager, and insurance companies. Developed good rapport with clients. Provided marketing support for financial and retirement planning. Event Planning. Opened IRA and Trust accounts
terrible work environment, great people, laid back bosses, breaks every 2 hours
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  lithia springs, GAAugust 2, 2014
the environment was too dusty, well it was a warehouse but could have did a little better cleaning. the people there were real cool, and laid back including the supervisors, they were really helpful, gave a lot of second chances, we got breaks every to hours so that was ok,
i didn't like the fact there was no ac and during the winter they refuse to turn on the heat, so it was either very hot or too cold and we still had to come to work, there were some days were they'll call off work because of weather, but that was rarely. i also didn't like that fact that you wouldn't know if you were working until the last min
Pros
free lunches from time to time.
Excellent company to learn the ropes of recruiting
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasOctober 24, 2012
Great job, great pay, excellent management, very knowledgeable, great team, family oriented.
Pros
career training
Cons
ongoing changing environment
there alway something to do
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 20, 2012
A typical day at work are keeping the line moving and make sure there are enough products in hand, I learned how to build boxes for products and how to get them ready for shiping. Management is pretty laid back. My co-workers are very helpful in trying to teach my new things. The hardest part of this job is to keep track of the trays the the box go into. The most enjoable part of the job is there alway something to do.
Pros
can get extra hours
Cons
temp job
There is always work and different jobs there, even in the winter.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 30, 2012
Start the day with orientation, then get a work assignment and learn what they're doing as far as the assignment goes. Management is pretty cool and nice if your working hard. Co-workers are o.k., sometimes. Lifting is the hardest part of the job. The most fun with a job is lunchtime or breaks.
Pros
pick your own shifts, sometimes.
Cons
too much work and a little time to finish.
Just Me!
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 31, 2013
I Just love to help and learn new thing in different areas. I am a person who can listen when its very important to make sure that any job function is done and well taking care of. I have to girl that I love dearly who I will work hard for to make sure they have a good living. I just love operating machinery and working with my hand etc.
Great assignments with great flexibility and hours
HR Onboarding Assistant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta GeorgiaNovember 5, 2014
Very friendly and enthusiastic staff.
I learned the more willing you are the better assignments you will receive and you will receive them very often.
Management is very approachable and willing to assist.
Nothing was hard about the jobs assigned.
Getting paid weekly with incentives was the best
Amazing people, good middle management and very poor center leadership
Retention Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 26, 2014
I enjoyed all of my co workers. Unfortunately top management let so many people go regularly it was very unsteady.

I was challenged enough to push my boundaries enough that I gained a new level of confidence.
Pros
bonus structure
Cons
working overtime to get paid for 40 hours b/c VTO
Interesting
Alwas Helpful (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Always ready for work, and perform with the highest quality.
Stay focus on what I have to do at all times.
Great management.
Helping customers.
Hardest part of job was getting customers to follow me.
Great co- workers.
I learn more about computers then I knew.
Pros
Less Supervision
QUIDSI / AMAZON / DBA DIAPERS.COM (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 19, 2015
Very busy days.
This is a great place to work.
They have great management.
Always have lots of work.
Very involved with employee.
Pros
free lunch friday
Cons
work sometimes 18 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hire Logic LLC. Our community is ready to answer.