Digital Technology Recruiter | Search Consultant
Do you crave a job that pays you for how good you are at it, rather than how long you’ve been doing it? Would you enjoy embarking on a new CAREER rather than just finding your next JOB? Are you competitive? Do your friends tell you that they think you have ADD and/or are you someone who loves to juggle many things at once? Do you have a background in or some affinity for Digital Marketing, Advertising, or Media? If so, you may be the next HireMinds Search Consultant who we train and mentor to be the best recruiter in the business. We have successful recruiters on staff with previous backgrounds in account services, marketing, public relations, media, online ad sales, and others.
HireMinds (www.hireminds.com) is the premier recruiting/search firm in the Boston, New York, and San Francisco Bay areas specializing in Web & Digital Technology professionals. Our team of search consultants helps top companies and individuals to connect around the best job opportunities. We are looking to add talent to our technology recruiting practice in our Cambridge office. In this position, you’ll be charged with recruiting digital marketing, advertising, and creative professionals for key clients of HireMinds – from start-ups through Fortune 500 companies.
Compensation for this role is base salary plus commission, so you should be prepared and interested in working in a sales oriented environment. Earnings can range from $60K-$200K annually, with no cap on income. While we don't require previous sales experience, it is certainly helpful. Most important, though, is for you to bring a positive attitude, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to be successful. You'll be provided the training you need to become an expert, but you've got to have the drive to succeed.
Major responsibilities include:
- As a recruiter (search consultant), you will work with top client to understand their hiring needs and target recruit top talent for them from other area companies.
- Confer with senior client leadership to identify personnel hiring needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified marketing, advertising, and media professionals.
- Leverage online recruiting resources (Linkedin, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and our in-house database to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about our client companies and job descriptions.
- Prescreen candidates by telephone or in-person by using behavioral based interviewing methodologies and targeted questioning.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with client companies and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, their business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Organize, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
- Reviews the hiring manager’s interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted.
- Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of client company compensation policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree and some exposure to or passion for the digital technology, marketing, advertising, or communications industries.
- Previous sales experience desired (even if it is limited in scope)
- A track record of above average achievement professionally, academically, and personally
HireMinds offers an excellent benefits package including Health, Dental, and 401K with generous company match.
HireMinds specializes in the connecting top employers with the best talent around. Our focus areas include:
- Account Services
- Art Directors and Creative Directors
- Business Development Managers & Sales
- Copywriters, Editors, and Content Managers
- Designers (Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, and others)
- Developers (C#, Java, .NET, HTML, Perl, Ruby on Rails, PHP, and others)
- Information Architects
- Online Marketing Managers and ecommerce experts
- Online Media Professionals
- Producers, Project Managers, and Account Managers
- Product Marketing and Product Management
- Public Relations and Communications
- Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Software Architects
- UI/UX Designers and Developers
To be considered, you MUST send a cover letter/email outlining your interest/qualifications for this role along with your resume.
HireMinds (www.hireminds.com) is the premier recruiting/search firm in the Boston & San Francisco Bay areas specializing in Digital...