Hiregy Employee Reviews

Connected me with a great employer
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 10, 2017
I only did one assignment while working for Hiregy. I worked as a temporary administrative assistant. I loved the company they put me with. If I had any questions, they were always there to help
Poor communication
Other (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 26, 2016
Overall, I cannot, in good conscience, recommend this agency. They are very poor at communicating.

There are a number of staffing agencies out there to choose. Don't make this one of them.

I am not at all optimistic about this organization or their parent organizations future.
Temporary work means unstable and uncertain future.
Construction equipment parts salesman (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 7, 2016
If what you like is working and having the uncertainty of not knowing if you will have a payday the next coming week, this is the perfect job for you. I would only recommend this kind of work to students looking to fill up their time off during the summer! 90% of the time, you will be cut off mercilessly and with no warning. My contract was for 2 months, and after the 7th week, I received a phone call saying that I wasn't needed anymore. For 6 weeks after they let me go, there wasn't a posting for the job; but on the 7th week again, here I see the same job posting all over! I feel sorry for the candidate after me, as I know that he or she got let go with no warning at all. Since then, I have found a better job now, paying me more and on the industry of my own choosing!

These companies that hire agencies to find work candidates, all they are doing is getting the labor they need without having to pay for benefits, as they cut you off before your contract ends. At least in my opinion, I surely like to have a nice concrete floor on where to stand economically!
Pros
Great schedules with weekends off on many of the jobs offered.
Cons
Job uncertainty, not knowing for sure if there will be money for rent next month!
Doesn't hire Black people
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 5, 2016
I applied with Hiregy over a year ago. I went in did all the tests and things they asked. They told me my skills and scores were amazing and they would have something for me by the end of the week. I never got a call from them. I called that Monday and was transferred to my "Rep" who told me she was working on something for me and would call me back in a few days. She never called me back. This continued on for weeks until I went to different agency and was placed immediately with Travelers. Well at Travelers I found it very interesting to come across several other Black women who had the exact same experience as I did with Hiregy. I waited for a few weeks of working with Travelers and called Hiregy just to see what they had for me and got the same treatment once again. It's just very sad that things like this are going on still.
Pros
No pros at all
Cons
Will not hire you if you're a Black woman.
Temp to hire opportunities
Billing Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 22, 2016
As a temp I arrived at my designated area and provided costumer service to different areas of work. Last permanent position I process applications for the Affordable care act and verified that all information was accurate. I mostly did Data Entry all 8 hours of my shift. My management was great, provided feedback and help when needed, my co-workers were very nice to get along with. Awesome teamwork when needed. I did not find any part of my job hard. Very well organized place to work. Loved my coworkers and time went fast.
Excellent Resource to seek for a Job
Recepcionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaJune 25, 2015
Very Professional Staff, lots of Follow ups for new positions, Excellent facilities, very satisfied. Very Fun working here, True team players.
Have to be a "People Person"
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2015
Answering about 60-100 called a day from Credit card holders who at time can be put in stressful situation and my job was to make it less stressful and take car of the issue within reasonable time .
Pros
Unlimited Overtime
Cons
Open 24 Hours
Friendly Staff
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2014
Great company, they found me work really quick. I signed up on Tuesday and interviewed with a company on that Friday and was working that following week.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
N/A
One of the better agencies in Tampa Bay
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 7, 2014
Somewhat less transactional than is typical in the industry, but for best results, you will need to make your value proposition to your recruiter succinctly and early.
Pros
Some good opportunities
Cons
Can be transactional in nature
Great agency
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 17, 2013
Hiregy has found me lots of excellent temporary assignments. They know me personally and have a good understanding of my skills and interests. They are much better than any of the other agencies I signed on with.
Pros
personal service
Was able to provide a temporary position adequately
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 12, 2013
I currently temp for a property and casualty firm in St. Pete, FL. I've never had experience in home owners insurance, so I'm learning a lot. The management for Hiregy is acceptable, but I don't think they took my previous healthcare experience into account with my current assignment. The co-workers are very knowledgeable and friendly. There hardest part of the job is driving from so far away.
Pros
free water
Cons
temporary position
staffing company
job seeker (Former Employee) –  tampa flOctober 24, 2012
I was very impressed when i applied on a thursday and 2hours later was called by the recruiter for an interview.
the office is immaculate and my recruiter was very professional and courteous and so was everyone else as i was waiting for my interview.
my recruiter made it very easy to talk to and help and encouraged me that they would find something for me.
would recommend this company to anyone looking for work.
Pros
very professional and they show they really care about their clients.
Cons
none.
Very fast paced, lots of positions to fill
Temporary and Permanent Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 8, 2012
Great place to work. Great positions and clients. great talent to work with.
Pros
owner was great with employees
Cons
worked on weekends and was only recruiter for 9 months with no bonus
Excellent Care & Interest in Associates Success!
Contract Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaMarch 1, 2012
Hiregy was a great company to work for, offered many exciting and new opportunities. The Staff was easy to work with and took pride in those chosen to work for them. When I left I told them my only regret was that they were not in California!
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
none that i experienced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hiregy. Our community is ready to answer.

Hiregy Reviews by Location