HireMinds, LLC Employee Reviews

Amazing Staffing Agency to work for & Use for your hiring needs!
Search Director (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 31, 2017
HireMinds is by far the best agency in town! Not only do they work with the best clients, represent stellar candidates but truly value their employees. As a tenured employee I have seen HireMinds continue to grow and elevate their employee's and company's success.

Working with HireMinds as a client or candidate you will have the best experience. We take a consultative approach and really take pride and finding the best fits between candidates and clients!

HireMinds is not your typical agency....they care about their people, employees are more than just numbers and dedicate the resources needed to get the job done well. HireMinds promotes and demonstrates the upmost integrity, work ethics and quality and we are true consultants and market masters in the industry.

The work environment and culture is one of the best perks of the job! In agency recruitment you have your ups and downs and it's having fantastic colleagues and management to pick up your day or help brainstorm on new strategies. On top of a great work place, they truly value work/life balance and have an amazing and competitive compensation package as well!

If you are looking to get into agency or find a new career "home" HireMinds is the place to be!
Pros
Management, Colleagues, Workplace/Culture, Location & Talent
Cons
None!
Job Seekers, run the other way!!!!
job seeker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 23, 2013
If you are a job seeker and are attempting to work with this agency, dont waste your time. They are AWFUL. I have crossed paths with these hacks a few different times in my 12 year career, and each encounter gets more and more woeful. They are beyond unprofessional. They are the epitome of the key word search agencies.
Pros
Cons
Hundreds!!!!!!!!!!
Motivating environment with a lot of room for growth
Search Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAOctober 18, 2012
I work with a great group of individuals motivated to succeed and work together to secure top talent for Boston area companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HireMinds, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

HireMinds, LLC Reviews by Location