hiring Employee Reviews in United States

Check emails, stock and quick clean the department, deligate to team members, place orders, take temperatures, provide customer service
People Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 19, 2015
There is always more that can be accomplished. Making sure the dates of product are rotated properly can be challenging.
Pros
Quality products
Cons
not everyone is motivated
review
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  meijerNovember 1, 2015
Productive fun place to work
great management moral and career opportunity

Plenty of room for expansion
good teamwork, professional customer service,
Pros
great benifits, face pace
Cons
shorts breaks
Professional business atomsphere, meet new people.
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Wesley ChapelOctober 5, 2015
Busy work environment with great team of co-workers and management. Two days never the same but yet still enjoy learning and growing with company.
Pros
learn all aspects of business
Cons
not working as a team
productive place to work
Training and Scheduling Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 1, 2015
Good place to work. Counter with everyday challenges through team work. Good hardworking team. I have learned about customer service, inventory control, labor management and how to achieve sales targets. The hardest part of the job is to achieve targets of sales. The most enjoyable part of job is customer service.
Pros
good working experience
Cons
Extra work load
Questionable Documentation
Relates to.....(fill-in) (Former Employee) –  Partial DisclosureSeptember 27, 2015
Very Concerned. Not considered part of innovative team; poor judgment. Classified placement; final. Person(s) responsible proclaimed
Productive and Fun work place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple HillsSeptember 22, 2015
Satisfying customer needs while completing weekly schedules and controlling labor. I learned how to complete excel reports. Nice and friendly atmosphere.
Pros
building friendships and learning new information
Cons
healthcare and working overtime
Great for college students
Training Supervisor - Arden B (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 8, 2015
• Managed the hiring, coaching, disciplinary action and performance review.
• Conducted orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires and experienced sales associates.
• Arranged for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
• Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, 1:1 meetings / workshops and group sessions.
• Initiated loss preventions programs for two (2) retail locations in the Bay Area, lowering shrink percentages for each door by an average of 20%.
• Handled all inventory control responsibilities, providing forecasting and assessment of the best selling SKUs.
• Provided recognition for staff members for improved individual / group performance.
• Managed and trained a staff of up to 12 people.
customer service oriented comopany
Cato-Store Manager (Promotion) (Current Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIAugust 8, 2015
This is a company that has very high customer service standards. You do have the opportunity within management to make substantial bonuses.
Pros
bonuses, discounts
Cons
takes a long time to advance
auto splash
Head trainer (Former Employee) –  keyport NJAugust 8, 2015
typical day at work started early morning maintained client satisfaction

multitasking skills organization time management

great team worked together well

organizing billing

seeing a finished product and a satisfied client
Pros
free car washes
Cons
outdoor working conditions extream cold/heat
Fast Fun and Friendly
Executive Team Lead - Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXJune 20, 2015
I came to Target with the hopes of learning more leadership skills than were previously available in the positions I held.
Target has leadership expectations that are easy to identify with and build towards. As a leader you can work toward your opportunities with your team and leaders which make you a better leader.
Benefits
Dishwashing
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Allentown PaJune 14, 2015
I enjoyed working at Bally's Tavern. Wonderful atmosphere, kept busy ! I learned a lot on how a kitchen within a very busy restaurant operated under great amounts of pressure.
Pros
Not enough hours.
Cons
Great manager to work with.
Most rewarding working with Seniors
Director of Housekeeping, (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioMay 10, 2015
Really enjoyed working with the senior citizens, one of the most rewarding opportunities of my career. Worked long hours to reach company and personal goals of providing the best possible service.
Nice environment.
Olympus Valet (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Pretty easy job, you get to drive cool cars. But you don't get to keep your tips. So that's a bummer. But I'm gay and there were sexy dudes there with a lot of money to blow....if you know what I mean.
Fun peers and great work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  WYOctober 13, 2014
-Wonderful accommodation for continued education
-Most places say they want diversity but the University of Wyoming really say what they mean and they value the opinions of all
-Co-workers were the best part of the job
-hardest part of the job was leaving it
Pros
educational assistance
productive and fast paced job
People Department Head (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Mcdonalds is a great company to work for. A typical day at work is quite busy and fast paced. The company is very diverse. I would say the hardest part of the job is they are open 24 hours a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is i'm able to train individuals to be great for the company to just be a positive influence on them. I love serving customers and being friendly.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
short breaks, open 24 hours
About Me
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 23, 2014
I have worked in the office environment for about three years. I am capable of high volume of traffic and a fast pace work day. I enjoy the thrill of giving guests a pleasurable experience while also managing to multitask other responsibilities. I do my best at any task I have and give it my full. I am a very outgoing person and have a smile on my face all the time.
fun place to work
Operations Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  st.louis moMay 29, 2014
fun place to work being younger. Have to deal with alot of call offs and work with high school students so there's is issues come high school events... prom, homecoming etc. overall a very good place to work and good opportunities for advancement
Pros
hours, fun
Cons
fast food, advancement
35 years automotive experience
Pre-owned Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHApril 25, 2014
Over the last 35 years have hired and trained some of the best in the automotive industry . Most have moved up the chain of management and are still the best of the best.
Pros
meet great people
Cons
have meet some not so great egos
I enjoyed working with people'
Private Event Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AlMarch 19, 2014
Each job was different. I enjoyed working with all the people.
A very professional company looking out for their clients best interest.
Consultative Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, Kansas and Manhattan, KansasFebruary 12, 2014
I was hired on because of my involvment in the Lawrence Chamber of Commerce. Started a commission based insurance agent and worked up to a financial planner. Great training on products and services.
Pros
flexability
Cons
ups and downs on earnings.