hiring

hiring Employee Reviews

Dishwashing
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Allentown PaJune 14, 2015
Pros: Not enough hours.
Cons: Great manager to work with.
I enjoyed working at Bally's Tavern. Wonderful atmosphere, kept busy ! I learned a lot on how a kitchen within a very busy restaurant operated under great amounts of pressure.
Most rewarding working with Seniors
Director of Housekeeping, (Former Employee), Columbus OhioMay 10, 2015
Really enjoyed working with the senior citizens, one of the most rewarding opportunities of my career. Worked long hours to reach company and personal goals of providing the best possible service.
?
Co-owner / Operator (Former Employee), Avon, COFebruary 19, 2015
Running one's own business is not an easy task. Though my learning curve was definitely learned increased. The housing market is a slippery slope.
Nice environment.
Olympus Valet (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Pretty easy job, you get to drive cool cars. But you don't get to keep your tips. So that's a bummer. But I'm gay and there were sexy dudes there with a lot of money to blow....if you know what I mean.
Fun peers and great work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee), WYOctober 13, 2014
Pros: educational assistance
-Wonderful accommodation for continued education
-Most places say they want diversity but the University of Wyoming really say what they mean and they value the opinions of all
-Co-workers were the best part of the job
-hardest part of the job was leaving it
productive and fast paced job
People Department Head (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: short breaks, open 24 hours
Mcdonalds is a great company to work for. A typical day at work is quite busy and fast paced. The company is very diverse. I would say the hardest part of the job is they are open 24 hours a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is i'm able to train individuals to be great for the company to just be a positive influence on them. I love serving customers and being friendly.
About Me
Receptionist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 23, 2014
I have worked in the office environment for about three years. I am capable of high volume of traffic and a fast pace work day. I enjoy the thrill of giving guests a pleasurable experience while also managing to multitask other responsibilities. I do my best at any task I have and give it my full. I am a very outgoing person and have a smile on my face all the time.
fun place to work
Operations Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), st.louis moMay 29, 2014
Pros: hours, fun
Cons: fast food, advancement
fun place to work being younger. Have to deal with alot of call offs and work with high school students so there's is issues come high school events... prom, homecoming etc. overall a very good place to work and good opportunities for advancement
35 years automotive experience
Pre-owned Sales Manager (Former Employee), Mount Gilead, OHApril 25, 2014
Pros: meet great people
Cons: have meet some not so great egos
Over the last 35 years have hired and trained some of the best in the automotive industry . Most have moved up the chain of management and are still the best of the best.
I enjoyed working with people'
Private Event Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlMarch 19, 2014
Each job was different. I enjoyed working with all the people.
A very professional company looking out for their clients best interest.
Consultative Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lawrence, Kansas and Manhattan, KansasFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: flexability
Cons: ups and downs on earnings.
I was hired on because of my involvment in the Lawrence Chamber of Commerce. Started a commission based insurance agent and worked up to a financial planner. Great training on products and services.
Productive place to work for
sales consultant (Former Employee), Vero BeachJanuary 2, 2014
When getting into work in the mornings were sometimes difficult due to store manager being late. The staff was wonderful, although the customers could be alittle unruly. This was my first retail job that offered advancement.
Warm and compassionate atmosphere
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Pasadena, CANovember 4, 2013
High energy work place. The office has a high volume of calls and patient care. Co-workers work well as a team even though your work is independent.
Fast paced and Interesting work place
Reservist/Team Manager (Current Employee), Augusta, GAOctober 26, 2013
A day at work for me is hit the ground running and never slow down. A planned day may take a lot of turn and bumps in the road not sure what is going to come t you through out the day. My co-workers are – more... all team players. The hardest part of my job is getting all my associates on the same page or pace. The most enjoyable part of my job is mentoring my associates and helping them advance with in the company. – less
Love the kids
Manager (Former Employee), Elizabethtown kySeptember 26, 2013
i would handle all the enrollment for the facility i also collect copays and did the schedule and made sure the facitlity was ran appropriatly
pitchin for no accident 60 day. Cookout
Manager trainer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 24, 2013
Pros: one short day per month to the hightest sales manager
Cons: paid time is erned.
Check emails, walk store departments. Read off the sales recap to team members morning meeting. Give a cheer for the success that the store made more sales than last year. Get started with handing out daily job responsibilities to all employees. Thank the workers for their hard word
Fear company
dock worker (Former Employee), orlando floridaJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: good benefits, compensation bonus for no accidents.
Cons: continuos changes in the work process.
I use to load and unload trailers under any weather working under production. I learn how to use a cherry picker a forklift. Management was under train so job was distribute unfearly. The enviroment was – more... under a lot of stress co-workers were always under stress but i alway got along with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was work on the 3rd shift. I enjoy all the experience adquiere and all the training given to me. – less
Material Handler
Roadhouse Bar and Grill Manager (Current Employee), Pekin ILJanuary 3, 2013
Controls storage and distribution activities of the company to ensure maximum utilization of facilities.
Administers operational procedures for activities, such as verification of incoming and outgoing – more... shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
Ensures products, parts, or supplies are shipped, distributed, or received in an efficient manner.
Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment and prepares work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
Works with director in ensuring coordination of warehouse activities such as production, sales, records control, and purchasing departments.
Takes precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss. Evaluates inventory on hand – less
Worked with people from different backgrounds.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Orange County, CANovember 16, 2012
Cons: not much room for growth.
Hire, train, motivate, schedule meetings, call on businesses to get permission to work outside their stores.
Working at Chase com
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 2, 2012
Pros: free money contest
Cons: lack of night hours
sales to customers business and residental.
I learned to foundations of customer service and sales.
Management is extremely helpful and nurturing.
Co- workers worked together as a team constantly.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the constant camaraderie.

hiring Salaries