hiring Employee Reviews

Excellent
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 8, 2018
I always have good and excellent day for work. I do enjoy working. Management and overwhelming through what I have from tasks are great spirit that always fill part of my daily life.
Office Manager
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 12, 2017
I interviewed all possible candidates for employment. First impressions are crucial. Knowledge of the position that you are applying for is also very important. Be sure to do your homework on the company that you are applying for.
Wonderful Place to Work!
Admissions Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2017
Great people, management, and extremely organized and wonderful people! Lots of great benefits. Incredibly resourceful staff- always had an answer when I had a question.
Toxic environment
Director of Resident Services (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXAugust 16, 2017
Capital Senior Living (company)
Very toxic environment where executive director often upset and fearful of her own job. Upper management harsh and non supportive-threatening my job as well as Executive's job. Floor staff hard to manage-refusing often to follow protocal. Often short staffed
Pros
Salary was decent
Cons
Toxic and often hostile environment
Working here is...
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJune 17, 2017
Honestly, I loved working here, but I can not make enough money to rent a place to live, so I have to have several jobs. The Interdepartmental politics have hindered my ability to do my job and help students be successful.
Pros
good place to work (most of the time)
Cons
Terrible pay for anyone lower than administration. Management Issues.
Obtain a position where i can use my skills
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nanuet, NYMay 30, 2017
To gain a position a in company allowing me to use my customer service skills. My positive attitude and high energy allows me to see the solution for any situation in a timely manner to accommodate customer and company needs. I will be willing to speak to you to discuss the value of my strengths and my experience can bring to your company. I can be reached on my mobile number or email listed above, I look forward to hearing from you.
productive
Commercial Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Whitehall, PAApril 9, 2017
great atompshere and very good hours and flexible everything you do to help this company be more successful in the future. I feel the hours are good and beenfits are some what good..
ok
Manager (Current Employee) –  cevelandApril 4, 2017
nice place to work, god people to be around, take care of their crew and upper management. 401 k and health insurance benefits. made it a safe environment
Good job
Freelance Interior Designer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 20, 2017
Was a pretty good job I loved what I did every day long standing and hard selling but it was worth it

Team was great to work with and wouldn't have changed a thing about them
Customer relations
Onboarding Manager/Business Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILFebruary 23, 2017
I enjoyed working with the families the most. Being able to make a difference in so many lives was truly a joy to me. I considered it a career not just a job.
AC Lens review
Assistant Call Center Manager AC Lens (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2016
This is a great company to work for if you are not under an Upper Management Supervisor.

The company offers great benefits, hours, flexibility and the people are fantastic.

Working for AC Lens you will find a wonderful work environment, great training, amazing staff, and other support that make this an ideal place to work.
Pros
They truly care about their employees
Cons
Communication
Enjoyable work environment with hard workers.
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 28, 2016
A Typical day at work consists of coming in counting money, entering the data in the system, looking over messages left for me, getting a schedule set up, checking all of the temperatures for the food/condiments, and checking to make sure if everything is running smoothly.
I learned a lot about organization.
Management is a huge responsibility and you have to find the balance between being strict and being lenient
My co-workers are hard workers.
The hardest part of my job is probably computer glitches and having to do everything by hand. it's still do able.
The most enjoyable time would have to be working with and around people.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
none really.
Wonderful bosses
Administer Assistant & Secretary (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 1, 2016
I worked there for 3 years while attending college. Bosses were very understanding and just down to earth kind of people.
This was not just a job to me they were like family.
I would go back if I could.
Pros
great pay, great bosses & co-workers, family/work life
great workplace
Setting game plans and Making sales plan (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYNovember 28, 2015
Very busy job. learned how to run most of the store by myself. I loved my co-workers I got along with everyone. I got to meet new people.
Check emails, stock and quick clean the department, deligate to team members, place orders, take temperatures, provide customer service
People Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 19, 2015
There is always more that can be accomplished. Making sure the dates of product are rotated properly can be challenging.
Pros
Quality products
Cons
not everyone is motivated
review
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  meijerNovember 1, 2015
Productive fun place to work
great management moral and career opportunity

Plenty of room for expansion
good teamwork, professional customer service,
Pros
great benifits, face pace
Cons
shorts breaks
Professional business atomsphere, meet new people.
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Wesley ChapelOctober 5, 2015
Busy work environment with great team of co-workers and management. Two days never the same but yet still enjoy learning and growing with company.
Pros
learn all aspects of business
Cons
not working as a team
productive place to work
Training and Scheduling Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 1, 2015
Good place to work. Counter with everyday challenges through team work. Good hardworking team. I have learned about customer service, inventory control, labor management and how to achieve sales targets. The hardest part of the job is to achieve targets of sales. The most enjoyable part of job is customer service.
Pros
good working experience
Cons
Extra work load
Questionable Documentation
Relates to.....(fill-in) (Former Employee) –  Partial DisclosureSeptember 27, 2015
Very Concerned. Not considered part of innovative team; poor judgment. Classified placement; final. Person(s) responsible proclaimed
Productive and Fun work place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple HillsSeptember 22, 2015
Satisfying customer needs while completing weekly schedules and controlling labor. I learned how to complete excel reports. Nice and friendly atmosphere.
Pros
building friendships and learning new information
Cons
healthcare and working overtime