hiring Employee Reviews

Good job
Freelance Interior Designer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 20, 2017
Was a pretty good job I loved what I did every day long standing and hard selling but it was worth it

Team was great to work with and wouldn't have changed a thing about them
AC Lens review
Assistant Call Center Manager AC Lens (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2016
This is a great company to work for if you are not under an Upper Management Supervisor.

The company offers great benefits, hours, flexibility and the people are fantastic.

Working for AC Lens you will find a wonderful work environment, great training, amazing staff, and other support that make this an ideal place to work.
Pros
They truly care about their employees
Cons
Communication
Enjoyable work environment with hard workers.
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 28, 2016
A Typical day at work consists of coming in counting money, entering the data in the system, looking over messages left for me, getting a schedule set up, checking all of the temperatures for the food/condiments, and checking to make sure if everything is running smoothly.
I learned a lot about organization.
Management is a huge responsibility and you have to find the balance between being strict and being lenient
My co-workers are hard workers.
The hardest part of my job is probably computer glitches and having to do everything by hand. it's still do able.
The most enjoyable time would have to be working with and around people.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
none really.
Wonderful bosses
Administer Assistant & Secretary (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 1, 2016
I worked there for 3 years while attending college. Bosses were very understanding and just down to earth kind of people.
This was not just a job to me they were like family.
I would go back if I could.
Pros
great pay, great bosses & co-workers, family/work life
great workplace
Setting game plans and Making sales plan (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYNovember 28, 2015
Very busy job. learned how to run most of the store by myself. I loved my co-workers I got along with everyone. I got to meet new people.
Check emails, stock and quick clean the department, deligate to team members, place orders, take temperatures, provide customer service
People Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 19, 2015
There is always more that can be accomplished. Making sure the dates of product are rotated properly can be challenging.
Pros
Quality products
Cons
not everyone is motivated
review
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  meijerNovember 1, 2015
Productive fun place to work
great management moral and career opportunity

Plenty of room for expansion
good teamwork, professional customer service,
Pros
great benifits, face pace
Cons
shorts breaks
Professional business atomsphere, meet new people.
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Wesley ChapelOctober 5, 2015
Busy work environment with great team of co-workers and management. Two days never the same but yet still enjoy learning and growing with company.
Pros
learn all aspects of business
Cons
not working as a team
productive place to work
Training and Scheduling Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 1, 2015
Good place to work. Counter with everyday challenges through team work. Good hardworking team. I have learned about customer service, inventory control, labor management and how to achieve sales targets. The hardest part of the job is to achieve targets of sales. The most enjoyable part of job is customer service.
Pros
good working experience
Cons
Extra work load
Questionable Documentation
Relates to.....(fill-in) (Former Employee) –  Partial DisclosureSeptember 27, 2015
Very Concerned. Not considered part of innovative team; poor judgment. Classified placement; final. Person(s) responsible proclaimed
Productive and Fun work place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Temple HillsSeptember 22, 2015
Satisfying customer needs while completing weekly schedules and controlling labor. I learned how to complete excel reports. Nice and friendly atmosphere.
Pros
building friendships and learning new information
Cons
healthcare and working overtime
Great for college students
Training Supervisor - Arden B (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 8, 2015
• Managed the hiring, coaching, disciplinary action and performance review.
• Conducted orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires and experienced sales associates.
• Arranged for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
• Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, 1:1 meetings / workshops and group sessions.
• Initiated loss preventions programs for two (2) retail locations in the Bay Area, lowering shrink percentages for each door by an average of 20%.
• Handled all inventory control responsibilities, providing forecasting and assessment of the best selling SKUs.
• Provided recognition for staff members for improved individual / group performance.
• Managed and trained a staff of up to 12 people.
customer service oriented comopany
Cato-Store Manager (Promotion) (Current Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIAugust 8, 2015
This is a company that has very high customer service standards. You do have the opportunity within management to make substantial bonuses.
Pros
bonuses, discounts
Cons
takes a long time to advance
auto splash
Head trainer (Former Employee) –  keyport NJAugust 8, 2015
typical day at work started early morning maintained client satisfaction

multitasking skills organization time management

great team worked together well

organizing billing

seeing a finished product and a satisfied client
Pros
free car washes
Cons
outdoor working conditions extream cold/heat
Fast Fun and Friendly
Executive Team Lead - Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXJune 20, 2015
I came to Target with the hopes of learning more leadership skills than were previously available in the positions I held.
Target has leadership expectations that are easy to identify with and build towards. As a leader you can work toward your opportunities with your team and leaders which make you a better leader.
Benefits
Dishwashing
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Allentown PaJune 14, 2015
I enjoyed working at Bally's Tavern. Wonderful atmosphere, kept busy ! I learned a lot on how a kitchen within a very busy restaurant operated under great amounts of pressure.
Pros
Not enough hours.
Cons
Great manager to work with.
Most rewarding working with Seniors
Director of Housekeeping, (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioMay 10, 2015
Really enjoyed working with the senior citizens, one of the most rewarding opportunities of my career. Worked long hours to reach company and personal goals of providing the best possible service.
Nice environment.
Olympus Valet (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Pretty easy job, you get to drive cool cars. But you don't get to keep your tips. So that's a bummer. But I'm gay and there were sexy dudes there with a lot of money to blow....if you know what I mean.
Fun peers and great work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  WYOctober 13, 2014
-Wonderful accommodation for continued education
-Most places say they want diversity but the University of Wyoming really say what they mean and they value the opinions of all
-Co-workers were the best part of the job
-hardest part of the job was leaving it
Pros
Educational assistance
Cons
productive and fast paced job
People Department Head (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Mcdonalds is a great company to work for. A typical day at work is quite busy and fast paced. The company is very diverse. I would say the hardest part of the job is they are open 24 hours a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is i'm able to train individuals to be great for the company to just be a positive influence on them. I love serving customers and being friendly.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
short breaks, open 24 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at hiring. Our community is ready to answer.