Leading ATV/UTV Manufacturer in U.S. is looking for an experienced Parts Inventory Manager to manage vehicle parts inventory. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of inventory management experience, basic mechanical knowledge and SAP experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure inventory is received properly, accurately and timely into the system and physical location. Effectively Communicate with vendors in China for any product inquiries.
- Classifying, labeling, stocking, and picking inventory for future use.
- Reconciling all inventory discrepancies
- Train personnel on the proper methods for resolving production and inventory related issues in the facility’s warehouse ERP system.
- Establish processes and procedures that support and record inventory activities.
- Manage the daily Cycle Count Process as required maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Perform “root” cause analysis for discrepancies.
- Analyze physical inventory, establish and maintain inventory discrepancy investigations and implement appropriate control / procedures as applicable.
- Work in tandem with the Warehouse, Purchasing & Accounting teams and support all stated objectives.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of inventory system in order to provide extensive support to the production management team as well as the customer for inventory and production related issues.
- Timely communication with regards to inventory issues including the existence, cause and resolution of inventory variances with management team.
- Maintain a positive attitude and instruct others in the proper methods by leading through example.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and rules.
- Create and maintain a safe and sanitary working environment.
- Maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Supply Chain or Business Management Field preferred) with 4 years of inventory management experience in a manufacturing environment. Previous supervisory experience. Experience with SAP and WMS Platform in a warehouse operation
Inventory management certification preferred. Auto Parts experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and administrative skills, including computer proficiency.
- Proficient in MS. word and excel.
- Positive leadership skill
- Willing to work overtime when needed
Indeed - 14 months ago