Cold Fusion Support Analyst
Hitachi Consulting – San Francisco, CA
About Hitachi Consulting
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s (NYSE: HIT) global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Purpose of Position
The position will be in the Hitachi Consulting’s Global Managed Services Practice. Looking for an experienced analyst (3-5 years’ experience) with custom development, support, and maintenance experience in Cold Fusion technologies. The candidate should be able to perform activities involved with the requirements gathering, design, development, documenting, interfacing, integration, testing, maintenance, and modification of multifaceted business software applications. The candidate must have great communication and organizational skills.
Required Technical Skills
- Experienced in support & development of applications using Cold Fusion
- Experience with relational database technology: SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, or Oracle 10g/11g
- Experience with Microsoft .Net Framework, VB, C#, Java and Java Script technologies, HTML or CSS a plus
- Familiarity with ITIL methodology is a plus
Required Functional Skills
- Good analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills applicable to multiple products
- Good communication skills to communicate with application developers, customers, support personnel and management
- Mentoring and training skills to guide and direct work of less experienced specialists
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Indeed - 14 months ago
Hitachi Consulting, a unit of Japanese technology giant Hitachi, provides business management and information technology consulting...