HKA Enterprises, inc Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
was loads of fun and great company to work for.
Booster pump Operator, maintenance work (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 9, 2014
This was phase one of the the river project and was great, we built and set up everything for phases 2 and 3. would have loved to stay with HKA. however they only hired for the phase one and didn't do phase 2 or 3.
Pros
great team.
Cons
project ended
Plenty of work to be done so not much down time, if any.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCSeptember 13, 2013
I did accounts receivable and the company has clients that pay within the allotted time for the most part. The aging was the best one I have ever seen in my work experience.

I learned about third party purchasing of receivables and downloading payments received to be posted to the internal aging.

I really enjoy reconcilling accounts, wether it be general ledger or billing errors.

Management style was good and pleasant.

Sometimes there are one or two co-workers who love to create conflict and be everyone's boss, when actually they are peers; but for the most part everyone was pleasant and smiled most of the time.
Pros
free coffee and snacks for everyone that worked there.
Cons
benefits could have been better.
Great company to work for.
Loss Control & Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 1, 2012
Outstanding company to work for. Company takes care of it employees.
Pros
schedule
Cons
employees take for granite what they have.
It was very productive job.
Chemist Technician (Former Employee) –  Ashtabula, OHJuly 12, 2012
I participated verifying blue prints specifications against ANSI -ASME Standards related with “as built”, During operation, as Sludge Treatment Chemist Technician, primarily was responsible identifying, developing and establishing SOP’s specifying and evaluating HAZOP to prioritize personnel training requirements.
Pros
it was a fixed contract.
Cons
the project end.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HKA Enterprises, inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8