HMC Architects Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great company to work for.
Project Administrator, Construction (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 3, 2015
I love working on site near the action, knowing what issues are happening and what we as a team need to do to resolve the issues.
A first-rate architectural firm and a good company to work for.
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 4, 2012
An excellent company- completely professional. Our office was simply beautiful- being there each day was a privilege. Coworkers were like family- everyone worked together well and enjoyed frequent socializing together after hours. We did good work for our clients- the sense of pride was gratifying. I was downsized- my position permenantly eliminated and I truly miss working there. Sadly, before the lay-offs began, the company climate had become intensely "corporate" and was not as flexible as it had been when I first worked there. Career tracks became rigid with no hope of switching from "production" to "design", for instance. The old company policy of rewarding initiative was abolished and my last few months there were tarnished by the frustration and boredom that ensued by the strictness of my duty description. But, if offered the opportunity of returning to work for HMC, I would jump at it. They are a first-rate architectural firm and a fine employer.
Great corporate culture and quality workforce
Corporate Marketing Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 11, 2012
Fast paced, collaborative work environment, down-to-earth and fun co-workers, strong work ethics