hmcc Employee Reviews

Exciting and unpredictable with different projects daily
Career Tech Student (Former Employee) –  Atoka, OKJanuary 2, 2014
Pretty intensive training for a votect. Very demanding performance wise but at the same time given freedom and room to learn on own. We would get there before the sun came up and maybe we had a project in progress and we would just get started. Other times we were given opportunities to volunteer for various projects that would come in through our shop doors, either for our instructor, other departments on the premises, or just miscellaneous in general. However during the program we were required to complete the 20 or so projects (ranging from farm and 3point pins to domino and chess sets) as a base for our education.
good place to work before being bought out by another insurance compay, their was room for advancements.
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 12, 2012
answer calls from customers and providers, the hardest part of my job was to answer calls all day long and do nothing else. the enjoyable part was that i learned alot about all types of insurances, management was ok, they would help you with promotions.
Pros
it was job security
Cons
strict on phone time
I love my job and love to go to work everyday.
Biscuit Maker (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCSeptember 9, 2012
I love my job, I'm on my own time meaning I can make my salads when I'm ready and do my other chores in between time.
Pros
leave early some days
Cons
some days slow