HMT INC Employee Reviews

workplace culture
Sr. Purchasing (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXJanuary 31, 2018
Workplace culture is not welcoming of new employees by the lower level employees. No cooperation in the purchasing department. Constant rotation of temp employees monthly.
Pros
distance
Cons
unwelcoming
Great Company to work for
Welder/Craftsman (Former Employee) –  Totowa, NJDecember 19, 2014
I Worked for HMT for 3 years and I have enjoyed it so much. I Learned a lot from my mentors about fitting and welding steel. The company has a great safety program in place and compensate their workers very well. The two hardest things about the job was traveling long distances for work and sometimes the lack of work.
Mid sized company with a lot of opportunities
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 23, 2013
This is a great company that grew from a small company to a mid-sized company very quickly. There is a lot of opportunity for anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and really work hard to establish best practices. There are a lot of amazing people that make things happen in this company. When working here, you wear a lot of hats and can have many experiences in several areas of the business that can help you grow professionally.
worked on oil storage tanks not bad work too much travelling
Laborer (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXDecember 9, 2013
installed floating roofs,seals ,geodesic domes
I leaned a lot bout working in confine space safety was my number one goals everyday .
the management didn't care about there employees as long as they were making money
Energetic, fast paced environment with many challenges.
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2013
Typical day is making Project/Job related entries and transfers.Running processes and trouble shooting problems.As well as helping area and project managers with job and system related questions and finding resolutions.
Learned Project management as well as financial reporting.
Inter act with all levels of management generating, compiling and distributing reports.
Hardest part is trouble shooting problems with international locations because of time difference.
Most enjoyable part is learning new things and training people on our system, policies and procedures.
Pros
Exceptional fellow employees
Cons
Hour and a half comute, each direction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HMT INC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8