HNTB Corporation Employee Review

View all HNTB Corporation reviews

Upper Management is Clueless
Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 12, 2013
I work here for 14 years and it was once a great place to work but not anymore. Greed and Egos have taken over. Those who have not left are looking.
Pros
People...but they aren't there anymore
Cons
Too many to mentiom

Other HNTB Corporation Employee Reviews

Great company culture, friendly co-workers, and amazing benefits
Intern Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 13, 2017
HNTB has got to be one of the best places to work. I came in as a summer intern engineer, and was welcomed by my entire department immediately. I had multiple people I could ask for help, and they were all willing to go out of their way to help answer questions about current things we were working on, future goals, and life advice. I had friendly co-workers who were open to hangout outside of work, and were always friendly and professional. As a summer intern, I got a 401k, paid sick time, and was invited to company events like BBQ's baseball games, and was invited to the weekly breakfast club, on top of already being highly compensated.
Loved working for the company; disappointed in immediate manager
Community Outreach Manager/PR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2017
This is an AWESOME place to work; ideas are welcomed and valued; but if you are on a billable project and it is no longer professionally satisfying, you may not have a place to go but out.
Pros
Exciting projects
Cons
Extensive focus on billable makes one feel overly used - no room.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HNTB Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.