SCOPE: Assuring that quality control is set in place and followed throughout product realization.
1. Inspection of all product
2. Completion of first article inspection reports.
3. Create procedures for all processes all of which must be documented and recorded. Must also be able to improve processes already set in place to improve productivity.
4. Assure that all incoming material meets HHK specifications.
5. Assign lot numbers to all incoming material and or products.
6. Prepare all certifications for in house use as well as for customers.
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Must have a high school degree.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND TRAINING:
Working conditions are normal for an office/manufacturing environment.
Position is for a 3:15pm - 11:45pm shift.
Please state salary requirements when sending resumes.