Hoar Construction

Hoar Construction Employer Reviews

Accounting Partner
Accounting Partner (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 3, 2014
A typical day consisted of working side by side with project managers, superintendants, job clerks and subcontractors to ensure that the project was being paid for. I also made journal entries, reviewed subcontracts and entered invoices to be paid.
Fun and great evironment to work
Labor (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: gave us breaks and handed out prizes and free stuff (hats, t-shirts, jackets)
Cons: not working for them.
Worked for the company for only 3 months as a labor (had to go back to school) so i really cant tell you much, but to work for these guys when you get the chance. They make sure you work in a safe environment and always looks out for there own.
Did what was need
Capenter (Former Employee), Abilene, TXFebruary 19, 2013
Security checks to make sure all employees were following OSHA proticall
I learned how to Drill and build numerous types of carpentry.
Our management team was very hands on. they did what ever we did at least 60% of the time.
the hardest part of the job was waking up at 4 in the morning but other than that the job was great.
the most enjoyable part – more... of the job was When ever our site was flooded with rain my crew would have to get in those flooded areas and use a machine to get all the water out. – less
fun job
equipment operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 12, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long breaks
I love dis job I was the equipment operator I see new stuff meat new people and every body was friendly