HOCKING COLLEGE

HOCKING COLLEGE Employer Reviews

Audio is life.
Studio Manager, Washington Hall Recording Studios (Current Employee), Nelsonville, OHFebruary 16, 2014
Audio has been my life for the last 2 years. My success academically has given me the opportunity to fulfill this position as a student employee. Responsibilities include overseeing the studio schedules, responding to emails, assisting students with various recording and mixing projects, day-to-day maintenance, and reporting to program directors.
Great laid back work environment in a beautiful setting
Academic Advisor (Current Employee), Nelsonville, OHOctober 7, 2013
Pros: positive experiential learning environment
Cons: high turnover of employees
Helping students overcome hurdles and move toward achieving a degree is a positive way to spend the day. We have great student Mentors who also tutor for the program and I enjoy helping them find their strengths.
I was a supervisor for the Student Recreational Building at Hocking College
Student Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Nelsonville, OHAugust 15, 2013
Typical day
-Maintain workflow of staff
-run daily function (ceremonies, presentations, events etc.)
-run cash register
-operate front desk (check student id's)
-help the clients and students
-problem solve when issues came up
Productive and fun workplace.
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee), Nelsonville, OHJuly 8, 2013
Hocking College is a great place to work and attend school, I would gladly suggest it to anybody.
Good Place
Fitness Center Manager (Former Employee), OhioFebruary 12, 2013
At Penske I coordinated a fleet of 150+ local vehicles including scheduling rentals with both commercial and residential customers, as well as scheduling regular maintenance with our service department. I also dealt with any customer service issues as well as participating in a regular on call rotation to dispatch vehicles for breakdown.
Life-long career workplace
SEVP Coordinator - International Student Advisor (Current Employee), Nelsonville, OHOctober 31, 2012
Pros: the students, foreign embassies, and government regulations!
Cons: nothing!
13 years interacting with international with students on a daily basis. Trouble shooting and critical thinking skills are paramount. Self starter and minimally supervised. Enjoy the diversity the international office offers and the day to day problem solving to facilitate the students success.Goal-driven, forward thinker, and team player.
Productive and fun to work in.
Office Assitant (Former Employee), Nelsonville, OHOctober 28, 2012
Pros: work and school at the same place..
Cons: only driving just for one or the other
I love the crazyness of a day at work for a switchboard opperator. You alone could do well over 50 calls just on your shift..
Fun Place to Work
Baking and Pastry Instructor- Part-Time (Current Employee), Nelsonville, OHJuly 26, 2012
Enjoyed working with the students and showing them new ideas.
being used with the name of giving experience.
Computer Technician/Network Support (Former Employee), Nelsonville, OHSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: they were nice with me because i were a internationa student.
Cons: hard to work with home sick.
I were being used with the name of giving experience. The money is enough to feed my self and pay the rent. For one years I gained some experience. Their reference are excellent. I were working more than what they paid. My boss were making $300000.00 at the time. She did not do nothing compare to me.