Hoffman Landscapes serves RESIDENTIAL customers located in Fairfield and Litchfield Counties in CT and Westchester County in NY. Hoffman is a Top 100 Landscape Company and a Top 100 Snow Services Company. Hoffman Landscapes has a twenty-five year track record of 20% plus yearly growth, top-notch customer service and a positive working environment. Hoffman offers an attractive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, dental insurance, simple IRA, vacation and holidays. We also offer the excitement and opportunity that can only come from a company that is financially strong and committed to growth.
Being a Salesperson at Hoffman Landscapes is a fast pace exciting career. You will be responsible for fostering new sales leads and challenged to create design solutions while meeting your client's investment expectations. You will help to develop an execution strategy all with the support and resources of Hoffman's corporate structure.
All candidates are required to be self motivated, solution oriented and have a positive attitude. As a sales person at Hoffman Landscapes you will also be responsible for:
• Overseeing new business development, generating new sales leads, attending sales calls and assisting with client requests as necessary
• Client meetings and Design lead qualification
• Site visits and field inventory as needed to develop design solutions
• Driving sales process by utilizing in house draftsmen and project estimator
• Design development
• Design presentations
• Representation at municipal meetings, etc.
• Municipal permit applications, etc.
• Sales contract creation and negotiating
• Construction documentation and budgetary outlines for production team
• On site construction supervision at critical points during execution
• Representing Company, interfacing and building relationships with owners, property managers, and subcontractors
• Scheduling and making regular visits to meet customers; reviewing quality and production
• Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
• Minimum 5 years of residential design experience
• Sales experience in a profitable construction environment
• Excellent design and presentation skills
• Prefer Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture
• Proficient with computer software programs including AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch up, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong work ethic
If you are interested in joining the team at Hoffman Landscapes, please forward your resume to MaryAnn Baccash at Maryann@hoffmanlandscapes.com Subject line: DB SALES or fax Attention: MaryAnn at 203-834-7897 or apply in person at 647 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT.