Pros: great place to learn
Cons: nepotism is rife.
• Performed all duties in a BLS2 lab associated with effective collection, shipment, receipt, processing and transfer to and from analytical facilities of biological Hepatitis A, B, C and tissue samples for multiple national and international clinical trials .
• Ensured timely retrieval and shipment of specimens as per protocol; including corresponding print and electronic manifests.
• Collection, cataloging, and maintenance of biological specimens according to GCP, GLP, FDA guidelines, and Company SOP’s.
• Database production and management. Manually and electronically accessioning biological samples using specialized data management systems.
• Supplied information to clinical trial sites on behalf of Pharma Development.
• Supported clinical study teams by answering their questions, writing status reports, providing technical assistance on effective use of SamSys (sample repository and pharmacokinetic sample tracking system), advising on shipping regulations governing biological samples and providing quarterly sample and supply audits.
• Trained and supervised assistants.