Hofmann Services Employee Reviews

Lovely place to work for
First Class Lounge, Lufthansa Airlines (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2016
I have worked for Hofmann for about 1 year now, and i can only speak positive about the company.
Very friendly,professional team.
Will fulfill your needs and very understandable.
The team shows appreciation to their employees.
Pros
Gift Cards, free lunches
Internal Employee- Great company to work for!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 13, 2016
I am an internal employee of Hofmann Services and I absolutely love working for this company. We have great support from upper management and the culture of quality shines through in our work. There is a strong focus on continued education and development of internal employees and we are taught to always give the best customer service to both client and candidate.

I can say personally, that as a recruiter, my number one goal in working with candidates is to add value to their job search. Not everyone will get the job they are applying for, but I always make sure that I help my candidates in every way that I can including free resume writing, interview prep and consistent follow up with all feedback that I receive from clients.

We are in a growth phase and will be implementing more value added benefits for our candidates.
Pros
Caring, Strong Culture of Customer Service and Quality, Employee Development
Cons
Slow communication, benefit programs are ok but, could be better.
Contract company that is poorly managed.
Technical Process Planner (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCApril 20, 2014
This is a contracting company that is based out of Atlanta. I would not suggest this company to anyone due to the poor management that I've experienced. We lost two recruiter in under a year and had no local representation for about 3 months. We were told that we had to start taking vacation days that we earned from the previous year and couldn't roll over the days accumulated more than a year old. We were not given any benefits and we had to fight tooth and nail just to get 3 paid holiday although the client observes and shuts down for well over two weeks per year. Even after two years of employment, no type of benefits or incentive for continuing employment.
Pros
Steady pay.
Cons
No benefits, don't support employees, no incentive to stay with company.
Great Company to work for
Millwright/Industrial Painter (Current Employee) –  Urania, LAJanuary 9, 2015
Had to concentrate and focus on work, but was a very pleasent experience surrounded by great people. they help you learn instead of criticizing you for what you dont know.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hofmann Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Hofmann Services Reviews by Location