Hog Slat Inc. is looking for a junior support technician to join our team in Newton Grove, NC. The successful candidate will possess good interpersonal and organizational skills, with a strong drive to learn, explore and expand their technical skill set.
Work with the hardware support team to fix, install, and upgrade Windows based computer equipment in support of various operational departments covering both local and remote users. Assist the applications support team with the implementation of new solutions.
- Good knowledge of Windows based computer equipment
- Minimum 2-years repairing existing and/or preparing new desktops and laptops
- Basic understanding of networks and networked equipment
- Strong experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office components
- Remote desktop environment and support experience
- Experience with imaging software is a plus
- Experience with mobile devices is a plus
Personal Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Dedicated to completing assigned tasks on time
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Follow existing and create new processes and standards
- Highly organized and detail oriented
About Hog Slat
Hog Slat Inc., which has its roots and corporate offices in Newton Grove NC - 45 minutes Southeast of Raleigh NC, is the largest contractor and manufacturer of hog equipment in the United States. The company has 55+ retail outlets and 6 manufacturing sites across the Southeast and Midwest USA, and several offices in Mexico and Eastern Europe. We have been serving the farming community for over 40 years. Visit www.hogslat.com to learn more about our company.
This is a permanent hire full-time position.