Hogan Transportation Employee Reviews

Good Company
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHSeptember 26, 2016
Good Company, minimum room for advancement. I work in a really small office and not any other Account close with room to advance. I desire to be an OPS Manager someday.
work lots of hours
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Plant City, FLJanuary 16, 2016
low paying job with lots of hours and they have you there not being paid a lot. Tell you to come in ....you wait for truck ...they do not pay you for waiting first 1/2 hour, every stop gets 1 hour of your time free, when you come back for second load....if you wait...they get another 1/2 hour free from you.....lots of time there but not the money when dividing it with all the time you are there.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
low pay and they get alot of free time from you with no pay.
Great culture. Large company, but not a "big corporate" feel.
sales management (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 4, 2015
Hogan is a great company to work for. Comprehensive transportation solutions (full service truck leasing & rental, fleet maintenance, dedicated services, truckload, logistics, used trucks), fast growing, large footprint (40+ branch-terminals in 16 states). Large company, but as a privately-held family business, it does not have a "big corporate" feel. Founded in 1918, HQ'd in St. Louis.
not a company to work for
driver (Former Employee) –  Taylor MichiganNovember 15, 2015
Hogan transportation company is a job for beginners not a job for experienced truck drivers the pay is not there you can't makeover $700 a week you unload and load freight in orientation I was promised $1,000 a week I have not seen that in 2 months Hogan truck company do not keep their promise like I said it's good for beginner drivers not experienced drivers
Steady physical work
driver (Current Employee) –  st louis moMarch 5, 2012
Good work environment, weekly pay. Work can be very physical at times. Not much training its learn as you go.
benefits
Cons
physical work
Decent Job
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Willoughby, OHApril 12, 2015
This is a good part-time job. The pay rate was low when I worked for them years ago. the office was far for you to pick up your check. A typical day was driving your students to school, going home for about two or three hours and then picking them up. You kept the company vehicle at your home. I loved the kids that rode my van and their parents were pleasant.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
low pay rate
Small Company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Holton, MIApril 25, 2012
Very small company. Really enjoyed working with them and will continue to work with them for as long as they need me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hogan Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.