Hogan Transportation

Hogan Transportation Employer Reviews

Diverse work enviornment
Over the road Team Driver (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 18, 2013
My wife and I drove team for Hogan on a dedicated routes.
We were laid off.
Rout Delivery Driver
Dedacated Rout Truck Driver (Former Employee), Minneapolis MNDecember 17, 2013
Pros: no boss looking over your sholder all the time.
Cons: we only had 2 drivers so if one of us got sick it would throw everything out of wack.
I delivered pizza and ice cream for Nestle to small towns in Minnesota and cross docked my load into smaller trucks .
management was in a different state so I only met my driver manger one time.. Best part of my job working 35 hours and getting paid full time pay and pay day every Friday.
Contractor
Driver (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 28, 2013
Responsible for delivery and installation of appliances in proper time. Maintain customer satisfaction. Contract with Sears appliance. Oversee crew of 12+. Scheduling. Payroll. Daily deposits and recruiting.
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Bellflower, CAAugust 3, 2013
Good workplace and Good equipment Nice management I will referal this company to other drivers
Good paycheck
Driver (Current Employee), Columbus ohApril 22, 2013
Pros: good trucks
Cons: health care is costly
Not a bad place to work, they keep there trucks in good working conditions. Staff is easy to get along with and I'm on one of the dedicated acct. I'm glad I came back to hogan, pay could be better on certain act, but over all I'm very happy, have a great boss and he knows that I get the job done so he lives me alone. Team drivers they have an awesome – more... acct. if your looking for good pay and dedicated come here. – less
Over all a good company.
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee), bridgteton, moFebruary 14, 2013
The time i spent with the was not bad at all, I strengthen my skills as a truck driver and their was really no hard part of the job. Just to make sure that I was constantly watching traffic and obyeing road laws.
Great Company
Company Driver (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MOMay 16, 2012
Pros: no touch freight, hometime was great, communication, safety was genuinely helpful
Cons: pay was low, but typical for newbies, normal truck driving issues
I loved my job! My dispatcher was AMAZING! He worked with me when I was learning,( I came to them directly from truck driving training), he got me the hometime that I needed, and the miles that I needed. When there wasn't sufficient miles, they got me home so that I wasn't spending all of my time in a truck stop hundreds of miles from home. He communicated – more... plans to me in advance. There was always an open door policy. Safety was their main focus, as it should be! You could speak with safety about any issues that came up without fear of punishment. They only wanted to help.
Equipment was something you earned. You started out in older trucks, and work your way up to newer. Benefits were good. Pay was typical for newbies in the industry. – less
Small Company
Customer Service (Current Employee), Holton, MIApril 25, 2012
Very small company. Really enjoyed working with them and will continue to work with them for as long as they need me.
Steady physical work
driver (Current Employee), st louis moMarch 5, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: physical work
Good work environment, weekly pay. Work can be very physical at times. Not much training its learn as you go.