Hogan

Hogan Employee Reviews

Fantastic Company
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Enjoyed my 5 years with the firm. Great learning experience. Would definitely recommend Hogan Systems Inc. as an employer if the opportunity arises.
zoo
driver cdl (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: management, equipment, schedule, dispatch is a joke at caito
Plain and simple, they are the worst. I have been driving for twenty four years and never lied to and treated so badly. Do NOT give them a chance, you'll regret it.
productive
Driver/Laborer part -time (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2014
job is easy truck are auto-shift, home every night and you will make some money if u hustle
Excellent work environment
Assistant/ Key Holder (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: clientele, staff and work environment
Cons: the only store left in new york (europe only)
Great place and company to work for. Staff in store was like extended family that I am still in contact with since the store closed.
Days at work consisted of steady traffic from all over the world as well as the U.S.A.
I learned a lot from my co-workers as well as clientele about not just retail but the world.
The hardest part was to keep stock, so I was pro-active with corporate office in New York to get are levels of shoes and accessories into the store and cut things that were not selling.
Getting out of an office and seeing United States
Dedicated Driver (Current Employee), Hilliard, OHJanuary 4, 2014
I was able to build a better relationship with spouse. Got to see the United States while working. Management was hard to who work with at times. The hardest part of the job was weather conditions and traffic.
Great place to work at
Vice-President (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTJune 18, 2013
Pros: great fellow employees
Alweays enjoyable and always striving to help the company reach their financial goals on a daily basis
GREAT JOB
TRUCKDRIVER (Former Employee), DUBLIN GAJanuary 29, 2013
A GOOD JOB AT TIMES UNTILL WORK SLOWS DOWN.EACH DAY I GET UP AT 6 AM AND DRIVE ABOUT 3 TO 4 HOURS SOMEDAYS DROP OFF A ORDER DELIVER TO MAYBE 3 STORE DAILY RETURN TO THE WAREHOUSE PICK UP LOADS FOR THE NEXT DAY DRIVE SOMENIGHT TO GET TO THE NEXT STORE .I LEARN HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER LOG .MY COWORKER ARE HELPFUL WHEN I DO SEE THEM WE ALL ARE ON THE ROAD WE COMMUNCATE ON THE CB.THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS WHEN THE WORK SLOWS DOWN THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS BEING ON THE RD MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND HAVE A INCOME TO SUPPLY MY NEEDS

About Hogan

Since 1918, the Hogan family of companies has built its business on a strong foundation of excellent client service. Our commitment – Read more

Hogan Salaries

$172,542 per year
Driver
$50,000 per year

Hogan Photos

Know where your next mile is coming from