Hogan Employee Reviews

Down to Earth
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MONovember 6, 2016
Driving OTR, I've learned quality driving skills, met new people, and seen different places. I enjoyed working for this company but if you have a family then this may not be the place for you. There is barely any home and family time. Overall a good company.
Pros
Good Pay and Benefits
Cons
Not enough home time
good breaks and helpful coworkers
Steel worker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, CAOctober 24, 2016
- very good, very busy
- learned how to do almost everything there for example:
1. welding
2.forklift operating
3.form concrete boards
4. palatalize
5. package
-management has their good and bad days
-co-workers very nice, helpful
-hardest part switching in the middle of doing else work
Pros
good breaks
Cons
management has their bad days
excellent ownership....they sold the property though
Commercial (Office) Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILOctober 21, 2015
budgeting, leasing, negotiating with contractors, capital improvements, build outs, interacting with prestigious tenants (doctors and attorneys), satisfaction oriented and especially customer service. we had a long term average tenant and my ownership had helped many tenants through the market crash and beyond
Construction
Carpenter Helper (Former Employee) –  Clearwater WYSeptember 28, 2015
The average day working for Hogan includes waking at around three in the morning, getting to the job site by four, and working anything from moderate to heavy labor for ten hours. This is repeated four days a week. My fellow workers were friendly and supportive, and very hard working which motivated me to be hard working, too. It was an interesting and trying experience, one which Has proven to be an invaluable one for the personal growth it provided, and I do not regret a minute of it, even if I made a few mistakes here and there along the way.
Pros
Lots of excersise, great coworkers
Cons
Hard work, few breaks
Requisite place to work and with great teamwork.
Shift Manager McDonald's (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 22, 2015
The working process in the company was very cooperative and direct when it was based on accomplishing the daily objectives. It was a stable, excellent and efficient experience. Thanks to my co-workers I could develop myself as a persistent and prepared person for any task that comes in the area of professionalism.
home time
Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 7, 2015
Really considered home time as important and had great equipment. Im fom St.louis and they are too, so it was great. Driver appreciatio week was great.
Fantastic Company
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Enjoyed my 5 years with the firm. Great learning experience. Would definitely recommend Hogan Systems Inc. as an employer if the opportunity arises.
zoo
driver cdl (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 23, 2014
Plain and simple, they are the worst. I have been driving for twenty four years and never lied to and treated so badly. Do NOT give them a chance, you'll regret it.
Pros
money
Cons
management, equipment, schedule, dispatch is a joke at caito
productive
Driver/Laborer part -time (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2014
job is easy truck are auto-shift, home every night and you will make some money if u hustle
Excellent work environment
Assistant/ Key Holder (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2014
Great place and company to work for. Staff in store was like extended family that I am still in contact with since the store closed.
Days at work consisted of steady traffic from all over the world as well as the U.S.A.
I learned a lot from my co-workers as well as clientele about not just retail but the world.
The hardest part was to keep stock, so I was pro-active with corporate office in New York to get are levels of shoes and accessories into the store and cut things that were not selling.
Pros
Clientele, Staff and work environment
Cons
The only store left in New York (Europe only)
Getting out of an office and seeing United States
Dedicated Driver (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJanuary 4, 2014
I was able to build a better relationship with spouse. Got to see the United States while working. Management was hard to who work with at times. The hardest part of the job was weather conditions and traffic.
Great place to work at
Vice-President (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTJune 18, 2013
Alweays enjoyable and always striving to help the company reach their financial goals on a daily basis
Pros
Great fellow employees
Great job
TRUCKDRIVER (Former Employee) –  DUBLIN GAJanuary 29, 2013
A good job at times untill work slows down.Each day I get up at 6 am and drive about 3 to 4 hours somedays drop off a order deliver to maybe 3 store daily return to the warehouse pick up loads for the next day drive somenight to get to the next store .I learn how to use the computer log .My coworker are helpful when I do see them we all are on the road we communcate on the cb.The hardest part of my job is when the work slows down the most enjoyable part is being on the rd meeting new people and have a income to supply my needs