Hojeij Branded Foods Employee Reviews

horrible
Shift leader (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2015
horrible place to work. low compensation, benefits are not good. management does whatever they want to do. just horrible . use this job as a stepping stone find something better.
Very draining stressful and dreary
Cashier/ Team Member (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2015
Working for this company is very stressful the people at the restaurant that is work for are rude and are difficult to work with the manager has no respect for her employees she talks to them any kind of way and expects the employees to be okay with what she says but a typical day at work for me is being there at 7:00 a.m. greeting, serving and being respectful to each and every customer. However while working here I've learned how maintain a productive attitude no matter how bad your day is going.
Very intense but fun and interactive
Cashier (Former Employee), Newark, NJMay 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work was making sure everything was in order in the morning, getting ready to attend the customers that came up to me at any time , the management was really good , my co workers were very hard working people and inspired me to work hard swell, the job wasn't too difficult once i got the hang of it, the most enjoyable part was making sure they were always satisfied the customer is very important. Treat them they war you would want to be treated.
Great company to work
Abica Coffee General Manager (Former Employee), Newak airportMay 14, 2015
If you want to learn and you are willing to put the effort you will go far. Management is always there to help. I enjoy my time with them. It's hard to work in such a fast pace environment but the great team that I have make it easy
Pharmacy is nice
Shift leader (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 2, 2015
It was pretty nice management was helpful and nice. raises are given often. the pay is low to start but you can work your way through the company and advance
Airport Customer Service
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2014
Cashier Shift Lead Assist Customers in Purchases Restocked shelves
HBF is the worst
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 12, 2014
All around worst company that I have ever worked for. Worked 15-20 hours of overtime every week while I was there and never got compensated for it. The benefits were the worst ever as well. The work environment was the worst as well. I would not ever recommend this company even to my worst enemy.
I enjoyed working here
Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2014
I enjoyed working at Hojeij Branded Food. I only left because I wanted more for my life and the company was only a stepping stone for me in order to continue with my knowledge etc.
fun and exciting
People respect my work ethnics, I lead by example (Current Employee), Atlanta airportAugust 11, 2014
Pros: sweetwater beer served concourse a
Cons: management
fun place great customers love meeting people from all over the place. fast pace environment and my co- workers are hands on with team work,
this was a fun enviornment
Shift leader (Former Employee), atlanta airportJuly 31, 2014
Pros: meet alot of different people
Cons: pay
this job was really exciting i got to see how serious people really take there coffee i met alot of different people in the airport and i loved it, but i had to move on to a more productive job opportunity
good managament
CREW MEMBER (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: free meals and good vacation time
Cons: no bonus
I cook and clean. I like working with my co worker. The hardest part of the job is that if a plane is delays we have to stay open later.
Productive workenvironment
Cashier (Former Employee), Newark International AirportJuly 23, 2014
Business was bearable, every day the amount of customers coming in would vary. Learned that no matter what, keeping a customer satisfied can affect your mood as well.
Horrible
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Atlanta AirportJuly 1, 2014
Management is not good at all. Hard to move up. They wont let you transfer only if you have a management sign off. How is that possibe if you don't get along with the manager and they keep you there to fire you
work
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta gaMarch 19, 2014
fealing with different people and cultures because it was on the international concourse in the airport from makin smoothies to working the cash drawer
Enjoyable place to work but hazardous to your health
Assistant Bar Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 17, 2013
Pros: meeting people from different countries
Cons: smoking environment
Aside from the smoking, HBF is filled with smiling faces and friendly greetings
good work place
Line Cook (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no back to back days off
was a fun place to work fun co-workers a typical day for me at work starts with prepping food an stocking my station for my shift
Great for College Students
Shift Leader (Former Employee), College Park, GAMay 26, 2013
Excellent employment while attending college however not a career!
okay but mangement needs work
Guest Services Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: management, hours, co-workers
this was a nice job to have in the begging. was working 40 + hours a week after that i went down to 20 because i would not allow the management staff to talk to me rude and disrespectful. They do not have any professionalism or work ethic.
Productive and exciting workplace
Greeter/Server (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2012
Pros: free lunches, meet new people
Help all guest with questions, directions, or concerns. Greet all guest and assist them as they dine in the food court. Clean all tables,windows, and floors periodically. I learned how to be a great server as my management trained. Its a fairl easy job that allows me to have fun and meet new and fun people.