About Holbrook & Manter, CPAs
Holbrook & Manter is recognized in the business community for its comprehensive method of consistently delivering professional services to its clients. A standard that goes beyond the traditional work accountants generally perform to one that focuses on our client's total financial and wealth creation picture by delivering suitable solutions, and practical ideas that help maintain and grow value for our clients.
The essential elements that successfully drive this process are reflected throughout Holbrook & Manter's team. Holbrook & Manter has a strong heritage that dates back to 1919 and employs a diverse group of individuals that work well together focusing on the important matters concerning our clients. Our continual investment of time, energy and resources in continuing professional education, state-of-the-art computer technology / solutions and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to continuous improvements and accepting nothing less than excellence for our clients.
Read more at: http://www.holbrookmanter.com/
The ideal Senior Auditor is a driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. This innovative problem-solver is self-reliant and ambitious. He or she is growth-minded, able to multi-task and retains a sense of professional skepticism. Being a patient leader, the Senior Auditor will be comfortable teaching and mentoring team members. It is important that he or she is a good listener, maintaining humility and maturity.
A committed life-long learner, he or she employs an empowered attitude and is passionate about his or her work and has confidence to try new things. This person is a relationship-builder, being considerate and team-centered.
Maintaining a healthy balance between work and home life is essential for a Senior Auditor. He or she values faith and family, is community-minded and ethical. This person is flexible and adaptable to change of pace in the work environment, while keeping a fun, outgoing and positive energy.
Finally, it is of the utmost importance that a Senior Auditor is a solid communicator, both written and verbal. He or she must be organized and detail-oriented.
The responsibilities of a Senior Auditor include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Supervise team members
2. Delegate responsibilities effectively
3. Manage the complete audit process
4. Review completed audits with team members
5. Effectively communicate with management, team members and clients
6. Research professional standards
7. Interview and engage clients
8. Build and maintain relationships with clients while maintaining professional independence
9. Plan and schedule client engagements
10. Perform analytical procedures
11. Create and prepare financial statements
12. Problem solve and provide solutions
13. Identify and communicate target opportunities through firm’s pipeline process
- 4-year degree in accounting, business, or finance
- Command of Microsoft Office
- 2 years of experience in public auditing
- 150 credit hours – eligible to sit for CPA exam
- 3-5 years of experience in public auditing
- Paperless audit software experience
- Knowledge of Creative Solutions software
- Manufacturing niche interest
- Data extraction software experience (ACL)
- Community involvement/volunteer experience
- CFE, CVA or CITP a plus