Holder Construction Company

Holder Construction Company United States Employee Reviews

Working for a company such as Holder Construction has been a tremendously positive experience for me.
Field Office Processor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: yearly conferences with your peers. support at all times from other associates.
Cons: that they don't have another project near my home so i can keep my job.
I work in a team-based environment but with the flexibility to work independently as well. I came into this job 3 years ago with no commercial construction experience, so I have learned so much & continue to learn something new every single day. We constantly are offered training classes to expand our knowledge. Management treats everyone equally...with enormous amount of respect and interest in you as an individual. My co-workers are kind, intelligent, professional and work together towards a common goal. The hardest part of the job was the first two weeks, but after that & after being sent to training at the corporate office, it has been both challenging and uplifting. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people...I actually love what I do & look forward to my workday EVERY DAY. Holder Construction Company is a top notch, Class A organization!
Interesting job.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2013
Pros: got a chance to experience several projects being built.
Cons: management was not supportive of administrative staff.
There was a variety of tasks to complete daily, which I loved. There was always something new going on. I learned so much about the construction industry. This was a pretty cool job.
top of their business
Project Mgr (Former Employee), Arizon, GeorgiaAugust 16, 2012
Holder Construction...From the top down and all levels I experienced during my tenure; was and to the best of my knowledge still is one of the premier organizations in the Southeast.
Field Office Processor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2012
Pros: the opportunity to live in several different cities.
Cons: moving
Worked with a number of different subcontractors and various owners. Processed the monthly bills, took care of the payroll, HR duties, etc. I had the opportunity to learn a lot of new things in regards to working for a General Contractor.