HOLDRITE is currently seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join their team of professionals in San Diego, CA.
- Generate new and repeat sales with measurable results through outbound selling
- Focus on outbound selling such as: promotions, new product launches, up selling current purchase orders.
- The majority of sales will be tangible products, but there potentially will be specification sales opportunities as well (intangible).
- Learn quickly HOLDRITE product lines and become an expert in products and applications
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures and customers’ profiles
- Adhere to the Salesforce (CRM) Sales Cycle
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Contact customers following sales and/or sampling to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Manages and follows up on all Sales and Marketing generated leads
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with all members of the Holdrite Team
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Provide back up support to other sales, order processing and marketing support
- Continually update Salesforce.com with Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity data
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable making outbound phone sales calls to current customers and prospective customers
- High energy, positive attitude, and a “can do” approach must translate through the phone to customers
- Must be proficient in typing / keyboarding, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet research
- This role requires initiative, creativity and self-motivation
- Must be able to independently manage multiple priorities, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is required
For 31 years, HOLDRITE® has been the market leader in pipe support and alignment bracket systems. The focus of "Converting...