Holiday Builders Employee Reviews

This job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Elm, TXAugust 9, 2016
This job was awesome. I got to sit in the model home and take people on tours. I would've loved to still work there as well. They were very understanding and very nice people. They had great energy and I love being apart of their team.
A great company
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLNovember 28, 2015
A great company to work for. I was self managed to build houses for the company with weekly updates to my manager. I would schedule all trades and do inspections from ground breaking to finale acceptance from the client. I enjoy building so this was a good fit for me.
Pros
much freedom and great compensation
Cons
company had trouble with recession and was closed
Professional and fun place to work.
Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Crestview FLJuly 28, 2015
Answering phones, keeping up with permits and building plans. Learned how to a stage works from the beginning of the building process to the end. Management was good in my regional office but when it came to the coorperate office it did not really know any of us working the office unless you were management so we were just a name not a face. The hardest part was doing your job and keeping the phones answered in a timely manner, which really was not that hard. The most enjoyable thing was our office was like a family. We loved our jobs and respected each other.
A good co till favoratisin
Project Manager/Superintendent (Former Employee) –  PORT CHARLOTTE FLJuly 25, 2012
Started at 6am and finished at 8 or 9 pm. I was running a division by myself. I learned a huge amount about scheduling subcontractors to build up to 22 homes and finish on time and under budget. Also I learned aabout the finanical side of mortages. Hardest was getting all the work done while driving for hours around 3 counties. I loved the people being able to to help prople get their frist home
Pros
i was my own boss
Cons
main office help
Homes with heart
Home builder (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 6, 2012
Enjoyed working with most of the people there. Met quite a few very nice people. Day to day challenges were the best part of the job.
Excellent Company
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 11, 2013
Was an excellent company to work for while they were building in Brevard.