Holiday Inn Club Vacations Employee Reviews

Cool environment
Bells person/ Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2017
It was fun in the beginning and now that whole ship has sailed... High turnover rate, they say they pay a competitive salary but thats a lie. They give you high insurance and they believe that the benefits are great abd your charged lime 25 a wk for it
Pros
Discounted rooms
Cons
High turnover rate, work in heat
Wonderful people.
In House Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  MarketingJune 21, 2017
More room for advancement needed. The company is great and offers wonderful incentives and benefits. The micromanagement sometimes makes it a difficult environment to work in.
Pros
People, compensation, atmosphere.
Cons
Management.
Worst management
Activations agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 19, 2017
The mislead you from day one. They have the worst manager's that don't help you when your struggling at work. They expect you to start hitting numbers right after training even within your 90 days. They never accurately explain the job and whats expected. Their systems never work properly. They never give out raises, and you can see theres a lot of turnover.
Some days ok and some times stressful
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Galveston, TXJune 18, 2017
I like working here but sometimes it can be stressful do to how bad a unit may be but i still do my work.And since I'm pregnant now its more stressful and looking to do light duty..other than working pregnant its a good job to me.
Pros
Sometimes we get free lunch
Cons
30 min break
loved this place
Vacation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 14, 2017
Definitely one of the best places i have worked at . So much and the management is amazing. Honestly if i could go back i would. They take very good care of their employees.
Fun Work Enovirment, great managment
Retail Sales Associate/Barista (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 10, 2017
Holiday Inn cares about its employee, makes sure we have resources and takes care of employee and appreciates them as much as possible. Makes me want to come to work everyday
I would recommend to anyone Great company with a great product
Elite Sales (Former Employee) –  Smoky Mountain ResortJune 3, 2017
Great company and the best product in the industry. I own 1,200,000 HICV points myself . I am an Elite owner so therefore I have the confidence and conviction that shows through !
Pros
Great
Stressful, Not for everybody.
Inbound Reservation Agent (Current Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLMay 29, 2017
You have to make 25 bookings a week, if you dont meet your numbers then it a write up. guest can be disrepectful, but if you can handle it and are good at sales, this may be the job for you.
Pros
opportunity for commission
Cons
stressful
The Worst, This company is very misleading
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, ILMay 25, 2017
Talk to anyone who works there. 'Nuff said.
Employees are treated like cattle, they bring in ten, 8 get fired or quit within a few months. Of the two left maybe one is there a year later. The benefits are a joke and they encourage you to lie to customers. It's a fact, go to a presentation before you decide to apply.
Pros
Great income possibilities
Cons
Stressful and dishonest like you can't imagine
Horrible management
Inbound agent (Former Employee) –  OrlandoMay 22, 2017
Let go with 10 sales a week, always on time, management is non existent, if you are looking for a career this is not it. Do not waste your time. Let go with no reason as to why... Super sketch.
Pros
short hours
Cons
commission is horrible
great place
hosekeeper (Current Employee) –  Orange Beach, ALMay 15, 2017
great place to work they care about thweir employeesits really is a typical day at the job. the general manager is just sweet and professional.not a hard job unlessyou make it
Fun Job
Engineering Tech II (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109May 10, 2017
I liked it there everyone was nice and had no issues with anyone. I learned a lot here and had a lot of experienced guys to help me learn. Great job to get started.
Pros
great staff
Cons
no paid lunches
A greaat Company with Great People, life/work balance does not exist
Project Manager/Owner's Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 9, 2017
This is a great company with great co-workers, culture and vision. Depending on your position in the company there is no work/life balance; its all work.
Pros
People you work with
Cons
No work/life balance
Hipocrit
Restaurant Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sheridan, ILMay 7, 2017
I enjoy working here on a daily basis
On a average weekly basis though this job drags on to never end. Other than that there is never any concrete guides. Something goes wrong it gets fixed soon but never stands the test of time. Soon it will dissolve and things will go back to normal. Great job for high school students but other than that don't do it
Great culture
Certified Academy Trainer / Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 3, 2017
All the managers at HCV walk the talk and are willing to jump in and assist if and when needed. You are given the power to satisfy your guests without fear.
Horrible staff and bosses
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, VTMay 1, 2017
They are so rude to their employees. Too much drama happens in the work place. The employees are not allowed to leave during lunch even though they clock out. Felt like a prison.
Work life balance
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 29, 2017
Great company to work for if you have an open shedule for work only. No weekends off and lots of black out dates when kids are out of school.
Other great benefits!
Pros
Fun, fast paced enviroment
Cons
Too many black out dates, no time for PTO.
Management is a joke!
Hospitality Representative (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TxApril 26, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my co-workers as well as our guests. Management is a total joke! Unfortunately, this is still a 'Good ole' Boy' type of structure! There are opportunities for an amazing paycheck ... but be aware .. Don't hit your quota for 2 weeks and you're out of there!
grate place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 26, 2017
good place to work fast paced but fun they really take care of there employees and you get paid days off and 10 sick days per years i would recommend this to anyone
Great place to work with very little room for advancement.
Contract Processor (Current Employee) –  Galveston, TX 77554April 17, 2017
Great place to work with very little room for advancement. Management let you feel as if you are going to get an advancement, only to be filled with an outside party.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9