Responsible for preparing and serving daily breakfast bar, greeting each guest and ensuring the guests’ are comfortable and overall satisfied.
Breakfast Attendant work hours:
Monday to Friday -5.00 AM to 1 PM
Saturday,Sunday & Holidays -5.30 AM to 1.30 PM
The breakfast attendant will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Support guest service as the main focus of the hotel
- Interacts with guests
- Communicates special requests made by guests
- Actively participates in Guest Service Initiatives
- Providing personalized service to all guests
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
- Taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day
- Ordering or purchasing food supplies
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices from concentrates
- Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products
- Setting out/arranging cold food, such as pastries, cereals, etc.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Preparing and setting up hot food items
- Follow menu requirements as provided by the brand
- Wiping up spills
- Restocking items consistently throughout the breakfast hours and for the next day
- Washing serving equipment and returning to storage
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage
- Keeping breakfast area clean including removing trash, cleaning breakfast area and kitchen counters, cabinets and floors
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests and complaints
Requirements: Must be a morning person and extremely professional and customer service oriented! Able to lift 25 lbs,and work with cleaning chemicals. Experience preferred in services and stocking. Food handling certificate a plus.
Please walk In For an interview on Monday (08/18/2014) between 10 AM to 11 AM.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites
2455 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95051