A hotel management company located in the Southeast, has a unique opportunity available for a dynamic, professional hotel Front Office Manager with IHG Experience.
As the Front Office Manager of this limited service hotel located in the Birmingham Area, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of service standards to create a positive guest experience while ensuring profitability. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and have excellent communication, and organizational skills to lead the team by example. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the Front Desk daily operations. The Front Desk Manager is responsible for effectively training and scheduling the front desk staff. The candidate must have a proven track record of success as an effective leader and communicator.
Our company is built upon the foundation that we will exceed expectations, our customers, our employees, and our owners. If you are interested in a challenging, long-term career opportunity with a company focused on achieving excellence, and you can demonstrate past managerial, financial, and guest service success, we would like to hear from you.
- Must have Hotel Front Desk Manager experience
- **IHG experience strongly preferred**
- Must demonstrate a genuine guest focused attitude
- Strong understanding of Opera (Property Management System) and Holidex
- Strong understanding of ADR, REVpar, and Occupancy
- Effective problem solving skills with the ability to quickly make sound decisions in a fast paced environment
- Adapt to ever changing environments
- Must be proactive, self motivated, and goal oriented
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be hands on and detail oriented
- Must be able to lead by example and manage effectively with results
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening