Open House for Drivers & Dockworkers
Holland, Inc. is looking for professional drivers & dockworkers to proudly continue the "Holland" tradition of good people providing great service to fill positions at our Joliet, IL Terminal.
--- > DO NOT REPLY or APPLY TO THIS AD
--- > MUST apply online at www.hollandregional.com/careers
Full time & CLocal Drivers, Linehaul (OTR) Drivers & Casual Dockworkers wanted!
The recruiter will be taking applications & conducting interviews;
3801 Mound Rd
Joliet, IL 60436
Wednesday February 27th, 2013
1pm – 5pm
Thursday February 27th, 2013
1pm – 5pm
Local city drivers are combination, working both the dock and making deliveries in the local area and home daily. Linehaul drivers are out 5-6 days per week and berth in company paid hotels. Dockworkers are on set schedules working 4 hours per day M-F.
Full-time driver benefits include;
- Company paid health Insurance
- Vacation, Holiday and sick pay,
- Pension benefits,
- Direct deposit,
- 5% wage increase after 1 year of service and another 5% on 2nd year and another on the 3rd year,
- Cost of living increases are included per contract.
Qualified drivers should have;
- Valid Class A CDL
- HazMat endorsement
- Tanker endorsement
- Minimum one-year and/or 50,000 miles verifiable driving experience
- Operating similar-type equipment
- You must supply 10 years of employment
- No major accidents in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI in the last 3 years.
Dockworkers must have some fork-lift experience & be at least 18 years of age.
DO NOT REPLY or APPLY TO THIS AD
MUST apply online at www.hollandregional.com/careers
You can apply on line or come to the terminal to do so on the specific dates noted above