Hollander Home Fashions

Hollander Home Fashions Employer Reviews

It was a job
Filler (Former Employee), Frackville, PANovember 22, 2013
Pros: 2 breaks
Cons: long days
I worked in a factory, Sewing blankets, pillows. Then I was filling them with cotton and feathers.
machine operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Tignall, GAAugust 23, 2013
I enjoyed working for Hollander Home Fashions they have good supervisor and management team when I was there. When I was their I learn to do alot of different jobs. Its was a production job and I made my production everyday. My coworker was a hard working group made sure we meet our standard and production. The hardest thing about the job was the point – more... system especiaaly when uyou have kids. The most enjoyable thing about the job that I learn how to do everything expect for maintanance. – less
Pay sucks big time..............couldn't make ends meet.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 4, 2013
Pros: nice atmosphere and you always get to meet new people.
Cons: the pay is very small.
I would recommend this job for students only........Not for someone who has kids or a family.
Textile manufacturing company.
Payroll and Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: employee activities and free lunches weekly.
Hollander is a textile manufacturing company that has great product knowledge and excellent marketiing skills. Hollander is family owned company and it was reflected in the treatment of their employees. All tasks could be performed in about 40 to 43 hours per week for all employees.
Strange working hours (feast or famine)
Tignall Ga. (Former Employee), Packer promoted to Production SupervisorNovember 4, 2011
Pros: family oriented fun environment
Cons: too much drama and no balance in the work schedule
Hollander is not a bad place to work it is family oriented. When orders are plentiful there is a lot of work .When orders a slack you may wonder if you still have a job.
Entrepreneurial organization
Senior Vice President of Manufacturing (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 7, 2013
Great career. Leader in the industry, well know for service and supply of great Basic Bedding products.

About Hollander Home Fashions

Hollander Home Fashions may not come to mind as you lie in bed counting Little Bo Peep's flock, but perhaps it should. The firm – Read more