Hollister, Inc. Employee Reviews

Old management pushing for new innovative culture
R&D Technician (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMarch 24, 2017
laidback work environment, nice and friendly people, but expectations to know and master a mostly unknown product was a challenge in the short time i was given.
Productive and Goal Oriented
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockaway, NJFebruary 19, 2017
Working at Hollister taught me how important it is to be able to interact with others. Due to the high level of customers, we were taught to make sales often and how crucial it was to do so. The amount of people I met working there and those that walked in the store made it more enjoyable than intended. Knowing myself communicating and conversing with others was probably my favorite part. The only difficulty was meeting the weekly sales requirement, not only as a past employee but as an entire store.
great company
Consumer Customer Service Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 17, 2017
they have a lot to offer their employees and the company overall is a very good company to work for. they work hard to make sure their
employees have all they need to do their job effectively
Quality department are wonderful people, enjoyed working there
Senior Quality Engineer - Contract (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAFebruary 16, 2017
People are great, wonderful place to work.
Loved all 3 years there.

Don't have anything bad to say about here,
R&D were very bright, engineers were intelligent.
Loved working there.
Fun workplace and productive
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJFebruary 15, 2017
Typical day consisted of depending on where work needed to be done the most, mostly I help with the load of stocks of work we use to get off the trucks in the back, some times helped associates with training on being a great employee for Hollister.
Pros
flexible hours
Fun workplace
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 6, 2017
The manager keeps everyone busy, whether it's busy or slow that day. If anyone needs help, the manager kindly assists us so we learn from our mistakes. It's a cool steady paced job.
PT Impact (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 10, 2017
Each shift was different because the morning, afternoon and evening shift were all ran different depending on which manager was in. We would set up displays and fix tables with the cloths that are disorganized. Also set up new walls for each season change to allow space for new stock. I learned how to back stock,fold and organize cloths by the SKU number. My management as well as co-workers were really fun to work with especially during the holiday season. The hardest thing about this job is the customers but the most enjoyable part of the job is working with an awesome team.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Short breaks
Nice people, but overstaffed
IMPACT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VADecember 27, 2016
Pick and choose management. If you aren't liked then you might as well find a new job. Biased based on looks hence the job titles. Liked it my first shift then just lost motivation to work here due to the negativity.
Hollister
Inventory Stocker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 17, 2015
All i did was fold clothes. i went to the back and i use this hand held device to pull items out of the bay. which is where the clothes was held at. Some days we had to come in and do floor set. which was rearranging the store by the new blueprint they had set up.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
didnt pay enough
Nice clothes, Good music
Inventory management (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAAugust 5, 2015
I wasn't getting enough hours and I was usually a call in but overall I liked the store. My co-workers were okay to work with and management was good at best.
Pros
You got to wear the stores clothes
Cons
Wasn't really helpful when I started there
Good temporary job
Wound care Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAJuly 1, 2015
even though i had to travel around 35 miles for this job (i commuted with a coworker) It was a fun job and worked with my schedule with school during the summer semesters.
fun place to work
Impact Team Member (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 22, 2015
I enjoyed Hollister for a certain amount of time, the co-workers were really nice, was not a big fan of the manager. Great way to interact with customers and meet new people.
Pros
Fun, nice people
Cons
Poor management, Low hours
Fun workplace and great costumers
Sales Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 12, 2015
A typical work day consisted of putting clothes on display for sale and dealing with costumers in store looking for different styles or sizes of clothing. I learned that costumers are each unique and must be handled differently in different situations. My co-workers were all friendly and created a fun work environment. the hardest part and most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with costumers, it was difficult at times but always awarding when you could help them.
Pros
Discount on clothing
Cons
lack in pay and other compensation, few hours given
reivew summary
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuarts draft virginiaFebruary 20, 2015
after safety check gather computer data to setup machine for specific product, skills learned computer, mathematical and product quality, management provided answers we needed to problem solve, co workers made a good team,
Pros
served special dinners meals for quotos meet
Cons
needed more floor supervision
work was never just work.. i enjoyed it.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 30, 2015
I loved the enviroment such an uplifting work place. The hardest part about the job was spending money after work. The most enjoyable was the Job itsel . i wouldnt change a thing ..
Pros
discounts. great atmosphere.
Cons
hours
okay
Brand Team associate (Former Employee) –  altamonte springs flOctober 27, 2014
good for an overnight job, untrustworthy management. would take away my hours from my time sheet so I wouldn't hit overtime
Overnight stock 9pm-7am
Overnight Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 14, 2014
Used to come in clock in and run straight to the truck. Every night was shipment sometimes a lot or more than ever but it was always busy and steady in there.
Hollister
Mixer Operator (Current Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAAugust 18, 2014
you have no dignity or integrity, stressful and unhealthy. only good thing about Hollister Inc is the pay scale and benefits.
I learned a lot working there with showing me what I truly want in my life. we have Team Leaders as a "boss" but everyone around you thinks they are the boss. management is unreliable.
Pros
pay scale and benifits
Cons
its a very unhealthy work inviorment.
great people and can easily become great again
Senior Maint. Lead Repair (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAJuly 31, 2014
too much management turnover/promotion or let go..no continuity throughout.
Pros
profitsharing is amazing
Cons
profitsharing is amaziing
Privateley, employee owned, held medical device manufacturer
Supply Chain Planning Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAJuly 15, 2014
Everyday can be different. I have the ability to try new positions while at Hollister...some good and some bad. The people are great and for the most part have the best interest of the company at heart. Management is becoming very be bureaucratic.
Pros
Employee owned, with nice return on company stock
Cons
Getting too big too fast

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hollister, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.