Hollister, Inc.

Hollister, Inc. Employer Reviews

Productive place with attractive people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 2, 2014
This is a very fun place to work, the environment is really easy going.
N/A
Global Planning Analyst (Current Employee), Libertyville, ILMay 27, 2014
Old school management style (boys club). Hard to move into management positions.
Great for after college job but only temporary.
Visual Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2014
I enjoyed my experience here, the MIT [program teaches great managing skills however the cmpnay overall needs some major improvement. from the way we had to hire individuals to the ridiculous hours and constant staff changes it got too overwhelming and tiring.
Great people to work with had no problem
packer (Former Employee), Stuarts Draft, VADecember 17, 2013
Pros: christmas bonus
Cons: no cons
I love working at that company...it was only temp. job but it was really fun
Productive and fun.
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, NYDecember 17, 2013
Pros: the people were great.
Cons: had to wear flip-flops all year.
I mostly worked in the stockroom organizing/receiving shipment.
On occasions I would work the floor helping customers or doing visuals. The management team trusted me enough to do the visuals and run the stockroom, they were awesome. I enjoyed my time at Hollister.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), East Lansing, MINovember 26, 2013
met lots of new people, sold lots of new styles of clothing, came in and stocked clothes and answered questions for customers
Positive and fun work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), LakeCharles,LASeptember 16, 2013
Pros: occasional free lunches, employee discounts
A typical day at Hollister involves cleaning the store in the morning. Organizing and maintaining a neat room through out the day. Putting sensors on the new shipments of clothes through out the day. Helping customers find what they're looking for. At the end of the day its time to clean up the store, lock everything up and leave.
Management made sure – more... everyone had the amount of hours you desired.
My co workers were very friendly and extremely helpful.
The hardest part of the job was the holidays.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the morning shifts. – less
Wonderful Job
Production Line/machine operator (Former Employee), Stuarts Draft, VAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: nice clean, air conditioned plant
Cons: ?
Hollister was an excellent job,made medical male catheters and fecal bags.Had good supervisors and co-workers.
Productive workplace with excellent benefits
Level 2 Operator (Current Employee), Stuarts DraftAugust 11, 2013
Ran a machine, packed finished good products, learned how 6S and function in a high performance team setting.
Not a fun job
Impact Team Member (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJune 30, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: non benefits and management
At first I wanted to work at Hollister because I loved there clothes. However, I was not a fan of the management there and how they would schedule people around. No one hardly receive a lot of working hours there.
Fun work place.
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Toms River, NJJune 11, 2013
I did the fitting rooms. took the clothes that were in the bins and then took them to the back and had to label if they were medium, small , large. folded lots of clothes on the shelves.
Hollister
Impact Team Member (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAMay 7, 2013
Pros: good people/ good job
Cons: no advancement for part time work
Took clothes out of the back room to be prepared and got them out on the floor. Diversity has taught me a lot while working here and how important it really is in the workplace. Management is great and I love the managers there. The people are awesome to work with and getting to know. The hardest part of the job would have to be the stress of getting – more... everything done before we leave. It is not a hard job, but can be stressful at times. The best part of my job is meeting new people and helping out customers to their needs. It is important for us to be interactive and productive for customers and that is what I like most. – less
Our surroundings were quiet and peaceful
Customer service (Former Employee), Monroe, LAApril 1, 2013
The days were basically normal and filled with a lot of customers and more workers who prefered to keep to themselves. I learned to fold clothes diligently and multitask by walking, folding, and taking care of customers at the same time. There was nothing really hard about the job but the enjoyable part of it was that i would see the guests leave with – more... something that they admired. – less
Great Internship with rewarding knowledge
Internship (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILMarch 11, 2013
I was an Intern working in the accounts payable department. I worked with computer application such as SAP login and Microsoft Excel on a daily basis. I would work with converting currency on computer application. I gained very valuable knowledge about the health community while working for this company. It has allowed me to focus on the health industry – more... more and learn more about what all is involved with working for such a company. – less