Hollister Incorporated Employee Reviews

great work culture
Secure Start Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 13, 2018
I worked with a great team to promote a special program that advanced the quality of our customer relationships and improved our patient/customer outcomes.
Pros
great co workers and leadership
Cons
no patient contact
Poor management
Senior Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 22, 2018
Managers are out for themselves and trying to step on whomever gets in there way. The culture is that you work and work and work no matter the time of the day or the day of the week. Managers will contact you whenever they want and expect you to work. The pay and benefits are great, but it comes with a large cost.
Pros
Salary and profit sharing
Cons
Management and long work hours
A company that cares about their product and customers.
Senior Office Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 13, 2018
Peaceful and enjoyable at times
How to multi-task effectively.
Management was fair and direct
Positive , always looking forward to do more
Leaving, loved my position
Environment and benefits
good beginner job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Massapequa, NYJanuary 11, 2018
very dark environment and not enough hours. Scheduled to work one day a week and call in the other which is a 50/50 chance you go into work that day. n
Its a company that help people live a better life
Customer Services/Secure Start Operations Coord (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJanuary 2, 2018
I process enrollment for patient entering over 64 enrollment per day. I learn to use the CRM system then we change to the Saleforce.com system. I like being able to help send product out to help the patient live a better life. The hardest part of the job was the constant changing of the process.
Productive atmosphere with great employees.
Level II Operator (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VANovember 20, 2017
A fast paced work environment where I learned a lot about our customers and how our attention to detail and spotting defects was very important. I was able to achieve level 2 operator in minimum time allowed. I also was picked to work with engineers to troubleshoot new machines and develop new products.
Pros
Great benifits and chance for advancement.
Cons
12 hour shifts.
World Class
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILNovember 14, 2017
Hollister is a world class organization. They are innovative and competitive within the marketplace. They have a very nice facility in their world HQ and treat everyone fairly.
Good Place to Work
Director (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILNovember 12, 2017
Good place to work. Stable environment, solid leaders, good industry. Well managed and ethical company. Very profitable, growing business. Needs to make some difficult changes to become more competitive.
production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VANovember 6, 2017
table worker
for the most part its a good place to work they could work on their management /employee communication and communicate more about rules and regulations to new employees.
human resource department need extreme improvement .
This Place Sucks
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 31, 2017
Not a place to work at unless you are doing it for the discount because that's the only benefit to working there. I got maybe 1 day out of the week to work on an off season period. Every manager has to hire at least 5 people a day which is why they lack on hours.
Pros
discounts
Cons
it smells bad, people there are such, don't get to many hours.
Great Job at Hollister
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMOctober 2, 2017
I was going to school and working part time to full time. This job worked with my hours, and schedule! Environment was so family oriented and fun! Really great place to work.
Hourly employees are less valued than salaried
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILSeptember 14, 2017
Culture is a big deal, but doesn't apply or benefit hourly employees.

Unrealistic expectations.

Work itself is fine, easy enough and varied, never boring.
productive and fun workplace
Assistant cook (Former Employee) –  General Maxilom Mango AvenueSeptember 1, 2017
typical work during peak hours. I learned on how to value the time. The management is good. work culture is great. The hardest part of the job during night shift schedule and the most enjoyable part of the job when my customer gave me a gift of bench cup and a cash.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Great paying job with fairly easy work
Molding Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Kirksville, MOAugust 5, 2017
I worked twelve hour shifts in molding. Long hours but the pay was really good. Easy to change departments and do different jobs and operate different machines. Very clean building.
Pros
pay
Cons
long shifts and overtime
Typical American Corporation
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJuly 6, 2017
Hollister, inc is a nice, typical, traditional american firm. It has a lot of young people. it values diversity, and new comers in recent college graduates.
Fun place to work
Mold Technician (Former Employee) –  Kirksville, MOJuly 6, 2017
Hollister was a good job...great pay for the area and awesome benefits. Management wasn't much to brag about but I would probably still be there if I hadn't been laid off.
Many employees spend whole career at Hollister Incorporated
Sr. Marketing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMay 9, 2017
Hollister Incorporated has a workplace culture that makes you want to spend your career with them. Each job description has lots of challenges and if you are dedicated to providing the best internal customer service, your career can be rewarding and advance. The hardest part of the job is a clinical background is very beneficial to all aspects of each job. The most enjoyable was getting to know and working with other professionals who cared about patient care and advocacy.
Pros
Many Corporate sponsored events for employees
Cons
Advancement is a challenge in such a competitive environment
Maintenance & Reliability Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAApril 22, 2017
Hollister develops and produces high quality medical products to several patients across the world. The company is employee-owned and offers a great benefits package to its employees. Many employees stay because they enjoy working here. It's a good place to work; there is definite job security because there will always be a need for health care.
Pros
Benefits and compensation
Cons
Shift work is not for everybody
Employee Owned Super Company
Clinical Scientist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 11, 2017
Wonderful company focused on helping people that have serious health issues due to disease or traumatic injury. Gret people and compensation. Many 30 year employees that attest to the company values.
Pros
great salary and people
Cons
open floor plan is not ideal
Old management pushing for new innovative culture
R&D Technician (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMarch 24, 2017
laidback work environment, nice and friendly people, but expectations to know and master a mostly unknown product was a challenge in the short time i was given.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hollister Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.