HollyFrontier Employee Reviews

My work day at hollyfrontier
Service Center Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Great company, room for advancement
Cons: Downtown traffic can be hard at times
A key member of the first line support ream for Hollyfrontier. Daily duties include, answering phones, resetting passwords in SAP, Active directory, empac and Datastream. Working on new hire requests, assisting the team with unassigned tickets from the queue. Outbound calls and emails for customer follow up to make sure requests have been completed and incidents have been resolved. I also remote to users pc to further assist in troubleshooting errors related to hardware or software. Also create ids for new employees.
Great Place to work best Supervisor I've ever had
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Artesia, NMMarch 18, 2015
Pros: experience, great boss, benefits, monday through friday.
A typical day at Hollyfrontier could either be really hectic or extremely leisurely. The basic rundown was to check emails,respond in a timely manner and then continue with the daily duties. The duties included data entry of crude oil tickets, and working with spreadsheets. The most enjoyable part were the employees which always made the day go by fast. The least enjoyable was the amount of paperwork there would be at times.
Great benefits
Traffic Associate II (Former Employee), CheyenneOctober 30, 2014
I truly enjoyed working for Holly. It was the best company I have worked with. Pays very well and they offer great benefits
Lots of great training and room for advancement
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 14, 2014
Pros: the work atmosphere is very pleasant and i recieved great training.
HFC is a great company with lots of room for growth and the training is top notch. The leadership at HFC is wonderful, by far the best company I have ever worked for.
Overall enjoyed the Employment.
Operator/Rackman (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: good benefits along with great pay!
Cons: weather
HollyFrontier has great opportunities for anyone's future. Great health care benefits as well as dental. Pay is right with the market including nice bonuses. Workers are easy to get along with and in the HEP filed leadership was outstanding.
A good work place with good people in the offices and in both yards.
Temp Assistant to HR (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 5, 2012
Pros: structured, high core values, high employee expectations.
I loved the environment at Holly (especially the West plant or the old Sun Co) but the time was cut short due to temp assignemtn being completed..