Hollywood Fashion Secrets, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is the leading producer of women’s fashion solution products in the country and distributes internationally. Hollywood Fashion Secrets (originally Hollywood Fashion Tape) was founded by Marni Bumsted and Jane Dailey in 2001 and quickly became a fashion staple featured in publications like Elle magazine, Redbook, InStyle and many more. In addition to Hollywood Fashion Tape, Hollywood Fashion Secrets offers over 75 active product skus as well as a brand-new men’s line: The Decent Man’s Grooming Tools. Hollywood Fashion Secrets is the definitive voice in fashion solutions and provides men and women of all stripes the ability to feel fabulous and fearless no matter what they’re wearing.
- Monitor and manage all order flow, including electronic transmissions to fulfillment partner
- Process and apply customer payment
- First point of contact for customer service type requests, including but not limited to:
o questions involving details for any pending or shipped (complete) orders
o account status, payments & terms,
o order entry
New Customer Setup
- Enter new customer information into software system; help with any customer or item set-ups at fulfillment partner
Inventory Stock Level Management
- Monitor inventory levels at all stocking locations and coordinate product transfers as needed
- Reconcile discrepancies within a timely manner
- Notify internal partners of any chargebacks, investigate and follow-up as needed
- Process customer returns within 48 hours of receipt
Accounting Functions (A/R, A/P, Credit Check)
- Perform credit checks when necessary
- Make monthly collection calls
- Send monthly statements
- Actively review and access need for additional collections attention
- Process credit cards and reconcile any issues.
- Receive payments and reconcile customer accounts
- Prepare bank deposits
- Additional accounting as necessary
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or equivalent field
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- 1-3 years accounting experience
- Experienced with ERP systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Prior customer service and / or call center experience is required. Position requires an extensive desire to please customers. The ability to interact with the customer in an honest, positive, and professional manner is imperative to the success of the department and the company.
- Customer Service - Manages customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Communication - Effective interpersonal and written communication skills. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. High level of phone and email contact with customers and other employees.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Meets commitments; Works well in a team environment; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Demonstrates positive example and commitment to company values.
- Experience using electronic spreadsheet, database, word processing and graphical presentation software using the Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point). Ability to learn other company specific programs, including ERP system.
- ISM or APICS certification a plus