HOLOGIC

HOLOGIC Employer Reviews

Technician and Assembler (Former Employee), Danbury, CTAugust 5, 2014
Pros: the medical device products they make
Cons: management during my employment there
When I was at HOLOGIC, I remember working in lean manufacturing in a very clean and organized facility. The benefits were compatible and co-workers were ok to work with.
too manotones, not challenging enough
Quality Inspection/Manufacturing (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 28, 2014
Pros: healt care was excellent
Cons: 30min lunch was in my openion to short
Easy work as an operator building medical devices for cancer patients in a lab environment.
Checked for quality of product and packing materials.
Fantastic company to work for
Regulatory Affairs Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Bedford, MAApril 26, 2014
Hologic, Inc. is a great company to work for. The work atmosphere is phenomenal and I could not ask for better co-workers.
Great company to work for
Technical Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 26, 2014
Busy faced paced and continually innovating product lines. Awesome team mindset and responsibilities enhanced by implemented lean processes
Great company to work for
Field Service Engineer II (Current Employee), Bedford, maJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: great training
Great company to work for. Management is involved with daily activities and are truly committed to customer satisfaction.
Hire to layoff
Assembler (Former Employee), bedford maNovember 22, 2013
Cons: working here
They don't hesitate to layoff employees, often reposting the positions 3 to 6 months later to hire at lower wages. Benefits package has dwindled, profit sharing ceased, medical and STD / LTD replaced with much lesser plans. As they have grown in size the quality of the work environment has deteriorated. Management, particularly middle management, is – more... insensitive to the needs of employees. – less
I enjoyed some of my co-workers
Assembler/Production Worker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 24, 2013
Pros: benefits were good
Cons: they moved to costa rica
I liked the work that I did because not only was it helping me as a female but women and some men all over the world.
Fun place to work
Marketing Intern of Internal Audit Department (Former Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 25, 2013
Good place to work. People are professional and friendly.
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.
Pruductive positive workplace
Finance Manager, Accounts Payable (Current Employee), San Diego, CaliforniaSeptember 25, 2013
Monitor dailey activities wihtin the A/P department, ensuring all deadlines are met.
At times, working with different groups within the organization can be challenging.
I enjoy working with the Accounting department, as we all seem to work well together as a team.
Diversity of Workload
Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAJuly 22, 2013
Pros: i had the opportunity to learn a lot.
Cons: constant management restructure.
Great diversity of tasks. Worked with great team of people.
altogether it was a nice safe envionment and friendly staff
production operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 11, 2013
Pros: good enviornment
Cons: it moved out of state
a typical day was routine management was great I knew what to expect everyday that I went into work. My coworkers were nice people and easy to get along with.The hardest part of the job was when it ended and was transfered out the country. The most enjoyable parts was all the different personalities I got experience everyday.
One of the best companies I have ever worked for!
Manager Relocation and Recruitment Partnerships (Current Employee), Danbury, CTMay 15, 2013
Pros: passionate about helping others, we work hard but we all value our time with our families and friends, fast paced environment that is ever changing which makes hologic an exciting place to work!
I am fortunate to be working at Hologic because our company makes a difference in people's lives. Like me, my fellow employees at Hologic are passionate about their work because we know we are helping others to live a healthy life.

I have been working here for over 5 years and it is a pleasure to interact with all my peers, including those that work – more... in manufacturing, support departments and management. We are approachable to each other and are enthusiastic about supporting one another.

When I come to work, I know that I have more than a good job, I have a "feel good" job. I couldn't think of a better place to work! – less
No Job Security
Test Technician II (Current Employee), Marlborough, MAMay 3, 2013
Pros: an abundance of technical information.
Cons: no loyalty.
Since I've worked at Hologic, I've learned many aspects of the company but I am currently looking for new employment because of constant layoffs. Only to see the job is posted again after 3 months.
If an instrument is made poorly, the inspectors don't care so it's up to the assembly technicians to make sure they are built and tested properly.
A very promising company and a great team
Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Bedford, MAApril 17, 2013
This is a great internship opportunity. People are nice, friendly and helpful.
We are involved in many different internal audit projects each season. The whole team are pretty ambitious and smart since we all have to learn new things and improve ourselves everyday.
Ok Workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 14, 2013
The job was ok. Now that it's being moved to Costa Rica it's not relevant though
Good until they decide to lay off the entire company...again
R&D (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAMarch 14, 2013
Pros: good pay, vacation and benefits
Cons: no job security, little to no advancement
Hologic is notorious for doing massive company wide lay offs frequently. They have closed many facility's causing everyone to get laid off. They are known to buy out other companies and do what the call "reorganizing" with their loyal employees that have given many years to them. They expect people to triple their work load for same pay. The company – more... when it's good is good but don't expect to be there forever. Given the opertunity to work here again I would run for the hills. – less
Technician (Former Employee), WisconsinMarch 12, 2013
Pros: -
Cons: -
Loved the atmosphere in the begining. Always something new to learn.
woman's healthcare
Formulation Technician (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: n/a
they make a fine product for woman's healthcare. the managers play favorites. you're not rewarded for doing a good job
Product Development, Cytology Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Marlborough, MAJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunch
Cons: half of lunch is unpaid
I have been employed by Hologic on December of 2007 to present.
Work was ok, managment set you up to fail.
Machine Operator 1 (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: healthcare was great
Cons: plant manger only made first shift work o.t. supervisor was never their on time, she also played faves.
Co-works were ok at times to work with, very mouthy and racial. management set you up to fail. always promised to promote within but hired outside of company. hardest part of the job was watching people play games on their phones or computer during production time.