Holy Angels Residential Facility Employee Reviews

rewarding, amazing facility, caring staff
Direct Service Worker (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: insurance, fullfillment
Cons: short breaks, chances for advancement
This job has been a very rewarding job, seeing the progress the residents make on a daily basis. While on this job, I have learned how to help people with different levels of disabilities succeed to the best of their abilities. There is a very caring group of management staff throughout the facility, my co-workers are a group of caring individuals also. I enjoy working with them. The hardest part of my job is when you have a resident that has no family support, knowing that we are the only support they have. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the residents and knowing that I'm helping make their lives better.
Helping people who can not help themselves
Direct Service Worker (Former Employee), Shreveport LaJuly 9, 2014
Pros: buy lunch
Cons: 15min break, 30 min lunch
I love helping people no matter who they are, or what their situation is. If I can help them I am willing to do so.
A wonderful experience
Certified Medical Assistant/ Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJanuary 24, 2013
It was a wonderful experience to get to work at a facility that specialized in patients with special needs. They do not discriminate what so ever for their patients and give all of them the attention and care they need to help them grow as individuals.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Direct Service Worker (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAAugust 29, 2012
Pros: blue jeans can be worn on every friday
Cons: breaks
Enjoy working with the residents and some of the co-workers