Located in Taos, NM
Performs a variety of assignments to prepare, maintain and proof financial data to the general ledger, subsidiary ledgers or other fiscal records according to generally accepted accounting procedures. This a highly responsible accounting work involving the preparation, maintenance and review of financial records.
Schedule: Full time
- Bachelor Degree i n Accounting or Business Administration preferred. May substitute experience, certifications and other education.
- Minimum three years of accounting experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Communication & organizational skills required
- Computer proficiency & technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Indeed - 9 months ago
PCL Construction Services, Inc.
PCL Constructors Inc.
- 12 days ago
- 5 days ago
- 4 days ago