Holy Cross Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Holy Cross was a great place to work
Human Resources Director (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MIJanuary 7, 2016
I enjoyed my job at Holy Cross Services. It helped me to grow more in Human Resources. The people I worked with were amazing and we had a great team experience.
Pros
Free benefits
Cons
Lack of revenue to give staff increases who hadn't had one in over 5 years
fun work place
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 3, 2015
slow pace work but worth it very friendly. just cant move your work schedule around. getting paid $11 per hour is worth it
Working at holy cross
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 10, 2014
The pay is high compared to other hospital. The work load is a bit much, the patient to PCT on average is 20:1 and sometimes is higher. This company is not well organized.
Working with children of vary ages, seeing some children from church and previous child care center I worked in.Playing games with the children.
After School Care Attendant (Latch Key) (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 16, 2014
I arrive at 3P.M. and either get an empty table or one with only a few backpacks and jackets on it. For a craft day I put out the tablecloth and materials. The activity is explain and assistance is given if or when needed or asked for. If it's BINGO the children come as soon as the game is on the table, other wise I call out, not to loud, that I have certain games & ask who wants to play. If nobody comes over to me I look for children who are not busy & ask if they would like to play a game. I usually have four or five games with me.

After the activities I help pack up backpacks and lunchboxes so all materials are ready to go home.

If time permits, I ask the co-workers if they want anything from the teacher center then go there.

I work and get along well with my co-workers.

The hardest part sometimes is to find an activity the children like to do and crafts for the older children(preK to 6 grade).

What I like the most is doing the crafts and playing games with them.
A Good Day
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Nogales, AZJune 4, 2013
Holy cross is a great place to work, there is a lot of comunication between staff. There is a smile at every corner. It's a nice small place you can call home.
Could be btter
Medical Administrative Assistant/ Billing (Former Employee) –  ValenciaFebruary 4, 2014
Great place to work,but can get over whelming, great team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holy Cross. Our community is ready to answer.