Holy Cross Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 21, 2017
Great place to work and grow. Lots of opportunities offered. Able to work in different units. Great staff. Fun environment. Wonderful environment. Would work there again
The environment is rewarding and very holistic
Floater & On-Call (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MA 01610January 10, 2017
From the moment I stepped foot on the campus last February I fell in love with the College of the Holy Cross. Not just because of the scenic campus or my love for purple but the environment and the people. The students are very polite and Faculty and Staff are also great to work with. Work-Life balance is great.
Pros
The focus on the whole person and your spiritual walk with your God
Cons
Not being full-time is hard during breaks and closures
I don't recommend if working for a Dr office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLOctober 9, 2016
I didn't like the Dr office at all. The staff there was so rude and not helpful at all. The Dr put me down from day 1 of meeting me. I really was unhappy there and I will never apply there again to work in the Dr office. I do believe that it better to work for the actual hospital, you you are a RN or a Dr
Cons
Staying on your feet and there could be something new everyday
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Wilmington ncJune 6, 2016
I play in the band for this church, and there is never a dull moment while participating in it. You are always asked to be having a solo, to sing, and to have to work the sound equipment
happy going places to work
kitchen (Current Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLJune 1, 2016
greeting my customer with a smile every day I learn some thing different like how to sever my customer better and make they day.i work good will all my co-workers meeting new people
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Productive place
Residental Technician (Former Employee) –  Mt. Morris, MIFebruary 10, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you connect with clients. Some coworkers were pleasant others wasn't not so pleasant. The work environment is what you make it.
Holy Cross was a great place to work
Human Resources Director (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MIJanuary 7, 2016
I enjoyed my job at Holy Cross Services. It helped me to grow more in Human Resources. The people I worked with were amazing and we had a great team experience.
Pros
Free benefits
Cons
Lack of revenue to give staff increases who hadn't had one in over 5 years
fun work place
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 3, 2015
slow pace work but worth it very friendly. just cant move your work schedule around. getting paid $11 per hour is worth it
Working at holy cross
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 10, 2014
The pay is high compared to other hospital. The work load is a bit much, the patient to PCT on average is 20:1 and sometimes is higher. This company is not well organized.
Working with children of vary ages, seeing some children from church and previous child care center I worked in.Playing games with the children.
After School Care Attendant (Latch Key) (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEMay 16, 2014
I arrive at 3P.M. and either get an empty table or one with only a few backpacks and jackets on it. For a craft day I put out the tablecloth and materials. The activity is explain and assistance is given if or when needed or asked for. If it's BINGO the children come as soon as the game is on the table, other wise I call out, not to loud, that I have certain games & ask who wants to play. If nobody comes over to me I look for children who are not busy & ask if they would like to play a game. I usually have four or five games with me.

After the activities I help pack up backpacks and lunchboxes so all materials are ready to go home.

If time permits, I ask the co-workers if they want anything from the teacher center then go there.

I work and get along well with my co-workers.

The hardest part sometimes is to find an activity the children like to do and crafts for the older children(preK to 6 grade).

What I like the most is doing the crafts and playing games with them.
Could be btter
Medical Administrative Assistant/ Billing (Former Employee) –  ValenciaFebruary 4, 2014
Great place to work,but can get over whelming, great team work.
A Good Day
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Nogales, AZJune 4, 2013
Holy cross is a great place to work, there is a lot of comunication between staff. There is a smile at every corner. It's a nice small place you can call home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holy Cross. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9