Holy Cross

Holy Cross Employee Reviews

Working at holy cross
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 10, 2014
The pay is high compared to other hospital. The work load is a bit much, the patient to PCT on average is 20:1 and sometimes is higher. This company is not well organized.
Working with children of vary ages, seeing some children from church and previous child care center I worked in.Playing games with the children.
After School Care Attendant (Latch Key) (Current Employee), Dover, DEMay 16, 2014
I arrive at 3P.M. and either get an empty table or one with only a few backpacks and jackets on it. For a craft day I put out the tablecloth and materials. The activity is explain and assistance is given if or when needed or asked for. If it's BINGO the children come as soon as the game is on the table, other wise I call out, not to loud, that I have certain games & ask who wants to play. If nobody comes over to me I look for children who are not busy & ask if they would like to play a game. I usually have four or five games with me.

After the activities I help pack up backpacks and lunchboxes so all materials are ready to go home.

If time permits, I ask the co-workers if they want anything from the teacher center then go there.

I work and get along well with my co-workers.

The hardest part sometimes is to find an activity the children like to do and crafts for the older children(preK to 6 grade).

What I like the most is doing the crafts and playing games with them.
Could be btter
Medical Administrative Assistant/ Billing (Former Employee), ValenciaFebruary 4, 2014
Great place to work,but can get over whelming, great team work.
A Good Day
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Nogales, AZJune 4, 2013
Holy cross is a great place to work, there is a lot of comunication between staff. There is a smile at every corner. It's a nice small place you can call home.