Holy Rosary Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Best place I worked.
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTMarch 9, 2016
Holy Rosary is the best. I wish I could have picked it up and taken it with me to my next relocation. I love the people, management, environment, support, and systems. Best place I worked in healthcare.
Pros
Everything.
Cons
The cold? Of which I don't think Holy Rosary has any control over. =)
Nursing home resident were great to work with as well as the nursing team.
SOCIAL WORKER, Social Services/ Case manager (Former Employee) –  Miles City MtJuly 14, 2015
This position provided for the psychosocial needs of the nursing home residents as well as admitting and discharging services. I learned about state and federal nursing home regulations, care planning and received education about Medicare/Medicaid. The management changed several times, at times this was a great change but other times the management was lacking in knowledge and leadership. The team of nurses and cnas were a great team. The hardest part of the job was the ever changing leadership which often left the facility in an unstable state of change. The most enjoyable part of the position was working with the resident and their families.
Pros
Working with residents and families.
Cons
Constantly changing management.
Fun and fast paced job with excellent benefit options
Dietary Technician/Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTApril 30, 2015
This job was busy from the time you arrive, until the time you clocked out. However there where 30 or more different positions within this department. All of the different job titles where broken down into certain shifts and tasks; all aiming towards one main goal, which was to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner safely, accurately, and on time. By safely I mean following diet orders from physicians, and of course the food safety part. Accurately; according to patient menu selections, and on time is well...on time. I learned how to cook institutional style, as well as following recipes to the "T". I really enjoyed all of the people that I worked with as well as most of the management/administration of the entire company, great people! The best part of this job was being able to help people who need it on a daily basis, and a bonus: getting paid to do so. :)
Pros
Helping and serving others, fast paced, diversified job positions
Cons
poor management, lots of paperwork, workload often to much for alloted time
I enjoyed working at this place.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTAugust 21, 2012
You went in to take care of the patients that were on respiratory treatments, while at the same time taking all floor, nursery, ICU, and ER calls not to mention Post-op calls at times. I learned how to do PFT's again, stress testing, EKG's on an out-patient schedule, holter
monitors. Management was great they listened to your ideas, and implemented them as a trial experience to see how it would work, the co-workers were great anytime I had a question about something they would help explain it to me to my satisfaction, which was very nice. It was hard at time to wait for something to happen, and working for 12 hours and then being on call the rest of the morning until 0630, This was when the next person showed up for duty. I enjoyed working with all the employees and patients that were at the hospital
Pros
i learned alot of new procedures.
Cons
just the waiting at times.
Great technology for such a small facility.
Senior Staff Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTApril 9, 2012
The schedules keep you busy but the staff is great. Technologist are very competent and work very well together. The radiology department has a great working relationship with other departments.
Pros
great place to work.
Cons
sometimes long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holy Rosary Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5