Nursing Home looking for an IT Support Technician to support end users and trouble shoot VoIP phones, desktops, laptops, smart phones on a LAN and wireless network.
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in IT Field
- Able to supporting Windows Server 2003 & 2008; XP SP3 Pro & Windows 7 Pro, Windows 8 Pro
- Able to supporting Microsoft Office 2003 or higher
- Able to supporting HP printing environment
- Installation of hardware systems, software systems and software packages
- Maintain and administer LAN
- Configure, monitor and maintain email applications and virus protection software
- Knowledge of Cisco / 3Com/Astaro Switches, Routers and Switchvox wireless controllers
- Knowledge of VoIP, and VPN
- Knowledge of DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP & Networking Protocols, experience with system virtualization and backup servers
- Configuring and troubleshooting desktop hardware
- A+ Networking certification preferred
- Highly self-motivated individual who has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Possess a valid MA driver’s license
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Ability to interact effectively with residents/patients, their families, visitors, and other staff members.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Holy Trinity provides a broad range of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services while maintaining the highest standard of personal care...