Holyfield Construction is seeking a Design / Drafter/ CAD Operator and Architect for a full time position. The Design Drafter/ CAD Operator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
We are searching for an experienced CAD drafter that is fluent in Revit. This person must be familiar with the software or a similar 3D program. Work activities may include; digital imaging techniques, use of Revit, planning and preparing graphic presentations, and experience with site plans.
- Knowledge of residential and light commercial wood construction.
- Experience in space planning and architectural design.
- Capable of producing construction documents.
- Capable of meeting with potential clients for programming.
- Prepare designs from general instruction and preliminary sketches, diagrams or schematics.
- May recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce complex technical drawings.
- Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Completes work assignments independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of activities.
- Understands customer needs and identifies solutions.
- Solves moderately complex problems. Manages own time to meet objectives.
- Contributes to achievement of team goals; promotes teamwork. Must have minimum 3 years of design / drafting experience. Experience with CAD systems.