Home Base Collaborative Family Counseling, www.homebaseNH.org, is hiring fee-for-service per diem, part-time and full time Family & Child Therapists. Home Base provides home and community based wrap around services to children and families struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral issues. Children and families involved in our programming struggle with: learning disabilities, attention-deficit and disruptive behavior disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, developing personality disorders, and executive functioning issues, and involvement in the Court and Foster Care system.
Competitive compensation, flexible hours, and a great opportunity for professional growth! Positions available THROUGHOUT New Hampshire.
Requirements: ***An ACTIVE NH LICENSE IS PREFERRED
1) Prior experience working with SED children is preferred, but not required.
2) Reliable transportation (i.e. a car)- Home Base provides home-based services so you must be able to travel to and from different locations. Location of service will be determined by your location.
3) Strong communication, organizational and clinical skills.
4) You must have a cell phone and access to email multiple times a day--we are not an office-based company, we communicate primarily via email and phone.
5) Weekend/evening availability--because of the nature of our work and the population we serve, many of the sessions take place after school and on weekends.