Home Builders Institute Employee Review

View all Home Builders Institute reviews

Best place to work, positive and instructional
HVAC/R Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GANovember 14, 2013
I am able to recover and add refrigerant I can use slings and common rigging hardware, also experienced in installing flexible and ridged duct to vents can demonstrate the proper use of power tools knowledge in changing filters and install/repair duct work compressors and evaporator coils. Able to troubleshoot condensers & read schematic diagrams Proficient in soldering and brazing copper piping Work with great co-workers and supervised by the best and most Intelligent.

Other Home Builders Institute Employee Reviews

This was a great company but it lost a major contract and no longer exists in this area.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 7, 2017
Company in Nashville was solely dependent on a government contract and lost the bid after 19 years. Therefore, it no longer exists in this area. Was a great company/job until it ended and closed its doors.
n/a
Building Construction Technology Trainee (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 7, 2017
I like working on plumbing and putting up dry wall. I learned how to take out toilets and putting in new ones, I also learned how to take down walls and build new ones and classrooms.