Senior .NET Software Engineer
Home Buyers Marketing, the nationwide leader in online real estate and mortgage lending customer conversions for some of the best real estate and lending brands in the nation, is looking for an experienced senior .NET software engineer in emerging technologies. Millions of registered consumers have used our online services to find and purchase their new home with the help and guidance of our nationwide network of mortgage and real estate professionals. We take pride in delivering cutting edge software solutions to our customers, and are looking for candidates with a passion for new technologies and making an impact in our industry.
Our development team has a strong focus on staying at the forefront of technology. We use the latest tools and frameworks available, such as .NET 4.5, MVC 4, Jquery Mobile and soon to be using SQL 2012. We build all our products to be optimized for mobile devices, and are diving deep into social media.
The successful candidate will thrive in a very fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a team of extremely talented colleagues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong leadership qualities to drive product development, support and mentor other developers and deliver on quality, performance and security.
- Understand and guide the agile software development process, conduct stand-up meetings, help move obstacles for development team members.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to define products, create requirements, and advocate current software engineering industry best practices.
- Collaborate with testing group to create test plans, and ensure quality control for complex web-based applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 10+ years of demonstrated expertise in .NET based application development
- Proven track record of building highly scalable, flexible cross-platform/web applications
- Key technologies:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio
- NET web api
- RESTful services
- Mobile Web Technologies
- CSS, HTML, XML
- Web Services, REST, JSON
- Source Control tools (e.g. TFS)
- Experience developing software using various SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with high availability requirement production software applications.
- Strong MS SQL Server experience.
- Experience developing responsive mobile websites is highly preferred.
- Experience developing iOS or Android native apps is highly preferred.
- Experience integrating applications with Facebook and other social networks is a strong plus.
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are an effective, self-directed Senior Web Developer with proven experience, please submit your resume and salary requirements in confidence, and we will arrange an initial phone conference.
An equal opportunity employer
Indeed - 5 months ago